Ukraine (37 Viewers)

In trying to verify this, I ran across hilarious story from TASS....
I’m not able to verify the story either. The few people I have spoken to in Krakow, Poles would be very welcome anywhere in Ukraine.

In trying to verify this, I ran across hilarious story from TASS....
Man... that site... I, just..

Read this one.

Just pages of crazy. Even talks about Ukraine being the one shelling ZPP because they know they cannot take the area and as "facists" want to turn the area to a wasteland.

He's right. When this is over, you won't know if the common person on the street was for or against this war. You won't know if they were a putinist or an anti-putinist. It will be hard for them to travel in Europe without that stigma, without people looking at them and judging them. On the one hand, it's sad for the average russian who wanted nothing to do with this....on the other hand, they all knew exactly who putin is/was and were satisfied with him in office for the last decade or so. The only ones that had any integrity are locked up or buried.
Sadly he's not right. The Russians/Soviets have done many things much worse than this. This isn't even the worst thing they've ever done to Ukraine.

The Russians are collapsing. The Ukrainians have taken the last 14 days to pound their logistics comunications into burnt blackened soot.

They've been shooting over the Russian troops heads to do that. ignoring them when they could. Even trying to ignore them the Russian troops have been dying in droves.

:(

Oh well! It''s as good as it can get.

Aside from their nukes and maybe some other advanced weaponry, they're the definition of a paper tiger.
I like your sentiment. The reality is if Russia decides to raise their internal threat level to all out war, they could mobilize such an amount of war readiness in 60 days to almost overwhelm all that NATO including the US could pour into Ukraine.

It could turn grim at the drop of the hat. Right now Russia is still fighting with one hand tied behind it's back. I don't know why, but that is what they're doing.

I do think the US and the UK is in this for the long haul. It might become a bigger load than we thought. But I think we'll see it through.

:)

This is world war three. go ahead and make a proclamation of that because that is what this is.

:|

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom