Ukraine (47 Viewers)

Russia has their largest Pacific port in Vladivostok, which once (>100 yrs ago) was part of China and has a sizable Chinese minority.
The Russians started their eastward advances into Siberia starting in the 1870's and then accelerating it more so in the 1880's while the weakening and medieval, backward, non-industrialized and declining imperial Chinese Han dynasty was powerless to stop it or prevent it(China lost two wars against rising, rapidly-industrializing Japan which lost them Formosa (Taiwan) and eventually, Korean peninsula). One major reason was Russia's need for newer markets, fresh raw material resources and energy like oil and natural gas reserves, which they had, and also the Russian imperial regime had long dreamed of building and constructing a huge, large Eurasian transcontinental railroad similar to the one built in the USA in the 1870's, connecting Russia's far Eastern Siberian outposts to Western European Russian cities like Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Kharkiv, the Trans-Siberian Railroad.

Vladivostok is keen to be perceived or depicted by many Western outsiders and even among many Russians as sort of "Russia's Detroit", an extremely cold, brutal, grinding, black-earthed, boily industrial port city. Not the most picturesque, beautiful and alluring of all of Russia's big cities. Vladivostok is also not too terribly far away from Russia's small, shared border with North Korea and there's probably a sizable minority of North Koreans living there, too.

Another mysterious accident. russians have the worst luck....
So is there any legitimate connected theory regarding these murders? I mean, I understand killing the people who are his enemies. But why these guys? For example, is there a theory that these guys have urged him privately to end the war? Or is he replacing dead cronies with more slavishly loyal sycophants?

So is there any legitimate connected theory regarding these murders? I mean, I understand killing the people who are his enemies. But why these guys? For example, is there a theory that these guys have urged him privately to end the war? Or is he replacing dead cronies with more slavishly loyal sycophants?
The void inside putin's head is like Alice in Wonderland. There is no rhyme nor reason in any of his thought processes.

Like there is some investigative journalist in Russia willing to connect dots.
And subsequently receive novachok in underwear.

The void inside putin's head is like Alice in Wonderland. There is no rhyme nor reason in any of his thought processes.
If I had to guess, I'd say that a lot of old scores and grudges are getting settled that have nothing to do with Putin.
Russia is government by mafia and the Don is super preoccupied right now.

Ukrainian special forces as they operate deep inside Russian held territory in Ukraine.

What appears to be the team leader and shows them conducting a quick textbook operation against a spotted Russian vehicle of the 459th Separate Pontoon Bridge Railroad Battalion of Military Unit 83010.

2:26 appears to have an American Flag patch.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom