Ukraine (30 Viewers)

Similar to sentiment in a couple of earlier posts. Lol.

Edit: Just realized this was a repost and it's that same video as the earlier one. But still too good not to post twice. :hihi:

Last edited:
Putin is getting closer and closer to mimicking Hitler and his mistakes.
Many leaders with their backs to the wall make poor decisions out of desperation... the difference here is Putin's back is not to the wall.

The Russian peoples general apathetic response pre-mobilization tells me he could have withdrawn from Ukraine entirely and they would not have batted an eye. He could have let the conscripts past their date go home, and use those that were not to secure against any insurrection or breakaway attempts that might be brewing.

If he left UKR he did not face an invasion and end to his government like so many leaders who have acted out of desperation before him. Only damage to his international standing... and lets face it, that damage is done.

With all the parallels to ww2 and Hitler which I've saw for months I have also wondered about the spy action. Times are different so I realize it's not the same but what are the odds there are spies on the ground in Russia plotting an assassination attempt like with Hitler?

With all the parallels to ww2 and Hitler which I've saw for months I have also wondered about the spy action. Times are different so I realize it's not the same but what are the odds there are spies on the ground in Russia plotting an assassination attempt like with Hitler?
There have been rumors of attempts, but I don't think anything confirmed yet. I'm sure there are CIA agents and other spies within Russia trying to make it happen.

With all the young, old, inexperienced, poorly trained and poorly equipped soldiers showing up to the front lines, I wonder how much higher the casualty/death rate will go.

After 24 hours I caught up by reading 10 new pages of this thread. What I found dismaying is the few number of tweets which have been posted which I found credible.

As I recall there was one tweet by Mark Hertling amoung that mess and that was about it:

I found Kiwi's posts credible and interesting, however his posts are limited to what he is seeing and hearing in a limited location.

What I saw in the last ten pages of this thread was a ton of speculation and unconfirmed reports. Very little that I would use to form an impression about the mobilization with the goal being to have an insight toward what might happen next.

Mark Hertliing has a PHD in Military Science. I only hold a minor degree in Military Science, and a bachelor degree in Physics. I highly respect anything Hertling has to says. This thread by Hertling is as far as I'm concerned is the gold standard on the topic of Russia's hapless mobilization:

If you don't read anything else, read this. Hertling knows what he's talking about. He's the expert on Twitter.

This is the list of the other people on Twitter I also find credible:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom