Ukraine (22 Viewers)

Supposedly matinience of warheads and missles along with the development of new ballistic and hypersonic delivery systems have been Putins pet projects. He devotes a lot of money there and it is one of the few places skimming funds is guarded against and punished.

Even pretty wide speculation that he has been continuing to enrich more fuel and build new warheads... mostly the tactical type but even some of the larger ones included in treaty banning their proliferation that Russia signed.

Supposedly.

The automated single authorization system being poorly maintained is what scares me. Particularly the "dead hand" trigger.

That thing gets buggy and IT better not start the call with "have you tried restarting your computer".
Hello Vlad, would you like to play Thermonuclear War?

I don't know what, it's in that broken computer robot news English.
Yeah, I've traced another of those vid's back to an actual article from another site. I think those are someone doing a dirty by taking or generating written articles, slapping some random video behind it, and running the text thru a speech program to generate traffic.

It's low rent type stuff so I don't trust the vids or even the text articles unless they are from a known good site. But that has not happened yet...

I wonder if it's a TomTom?!

I read a report about that a long time ago, the russian pilots had fixed their cell phones with rubberbands to their cockpit for navigation. If they ever take out the gps satellites to mess with us, they'll be hurting themselves at the same time.

This is something which is more fun if one is aware that in Russian or Ukranian that the word 'blyat' has the same meaning that 'fork' does here at Saints Report.

In Cyrillic script 'blyat' in either Ukrainian or Russian is spelled as 'блять'. So 'блять' is what 'fork' looks like when one is there.

Murderers. They didn't just run across a couple men and decide to shoot them in the back. Those men had already surrendered themselves to the soldiers, were strip searched and sent on their way. Only to be shot in the back seconds later and then the building calmly looted afterwards. They are worst than murderers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom