Ukraine (19 Viewers)

I think they definitely are. And they're using roaming pings from cell Russian cell phones to assess troop strength and location. Total lack of competency from RUS.

Wow

Is that data available to civilians? Like, can any bozo find that in real time if they look hard enough?

Hertling, Tom Nichols and aleksey Arestovych

I follow her, she has a site called buy me a coffee. The money is used to buy food, water, toys and defense items for Ukraine. She is just a woman, not a reporter, soldier or government official.

Saw yesterday #UkraineWeaponstracker the RF lost over 80 vehicles (tanks, apc,bpc, trucks etc).

So I was curious and looked up what a RF BTG (battalion tactical group ) would consist of. 1-2k troops, 10 tanks and 40 armored vehicles.

If the number 80 or so is right, that 2 BTGs effectively removed from battlefield.
That would account for the estimated 1,000 death toll, which even though they are Russians is sad.

The Russian BTG's are estimated to be very under strength with maybe 1,600 men each. A 1,000 dead, a 1,000 wounded, and about 1,200 who are alive and well would be realistic believable proportion for a case where all of their vehicles were destroyed by shelling.

So when they estimate a 1,000 dead I'm going to believe it.

The Ukrainians definitely know what they are doing. I think the video I posted yesterday talks about that river and how UKR had stopped them once before but that RU was going to have to try again because it's important.
That's classic Soviet WWII tactics. Whatever doesn't work the first time, try four more time.

Wow

Is that data available to civilians? Like, can any bozo find that in real time if they look hard enough?
IDK about availability of the data, but CNN is reporting that gamers are being employed by Ukraine to run drones and coordinate attacks on Russian forces. Interesting to note that the Chinese drones are trackable by the Russian forces due to design implementations.

I didn’t know this about the Kurds. Does membership have to be unanimous?

I didn’t know this about the Kurds. Does membership have to be unanimous?

Tayyip Erdogan is a problem. Having him as an ally is unsettling. His use of the word vermin in reference to the 11 million Kurds living in Turkey, his banning of their language, etc.

His regime is athema to what we claim to stand for... yet he is an ally of importance and sway.

Just like MBS, Erdogan occupies the same space as Putin. Building the strength of one, to thwart another, seems foolish... but we find ourselves locked in to that position.

Tayyip Erdogan is a problem. Having him as an ally is unsettling. His use of the word vermin in reference to the 11 million Kurds living in Turkey, his banning of their language, etc.

His regime is athema to what we claim to stand for... yet he is an ally of importance and sway.

Just like MBS, Erdogan occupies the same space as Putin. Building the strength of one, to thwart another, seems foolish... but we find ourselves locked in to that position.

The fact that Turkey is in NATO should give pause to anyone who wants to expand NATO willy nilly. You don't get to kick them out when they elect a nutball. They act a fool and get attacked for some reason, we're bound to defend them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom