Ukraine (43 Viewers)

Ukrainian insurgency operations in the occupied territory.

Also get used to Russia under-reporting the casualty count. Like I read somewhere this a.m., they will say maybe one or two KIA but a large number MIA. That way they don't have to pay out any benefits to the families.

Also get used to Russia under-reporting the casualty count. Like I read somewhere this a.m., they will say maybe one or two KIA but a large number MIA. That way they don't have to pay out any benefits to the families.

"Your son wasn't killed in action, he deserted his post." In several directions at once.

It's the post so who knows if it really happened but seems plausible.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? It was like this before East and West Germany were reunited. Russia had portable nuke launchers, on 16 inch centers, all along their western borders. So what now? Nothing changes for NATO.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? It was like this before East and West Germany were reunited. Russia had portable nuke launchers, on 16 inch centers, all along their western borders. So what now? Nothing changes for NATO.
Maybe they just got tired of the U.S. reporting to the world what their military was doing and wanted to beat us to the punch.

Maybe they just got tired of the U.S. reporting to the world what their military was doing and wanted to beat us to the punch.

"Hey Vlad, we notice you're moving 35 launchers and 33 missiles. Two of 'em are decoys. Did you know three drivers have pulled over to take a leak? No, wait, that one's dropping a deuce."

Here is a thread about basically what my Hungarian friends were saying and concerned about.

What exactly are your Hungarian friends concerned about? That they won't get concessions from the rest of the world in exchange for sanctioning Russia? That Ukraine is on track to join the EU? That the Czechs are getting more concessions than they are? Truly interested in what Hungary is concerned about.

at some point UA will have to go on the offensive in that region which is a totally different tact from "Defensive"

I had read a thread about from Gen. Hertling not to long ago about the logistics of doing that.

I am thinking an attempt will come in the south to sever that "land bridge" and we end up just where we were in 2014 with exception of Mariupol.

at some point UA will have to go on the offensive in that region which is a totally different tact from "Defensive"

I had read a thread about from Gen. Hertling not to long ago about the logistics of doing that.

I am thinking an attempt will come in the south to sever that "land bridge" and we end up just where we were in 2014 with exception of Mariupol.

Some think that NATO should pressure Ukraine to "pocket" its gains and not push for expelling Russian forces from all of Ukraine because it would be costly (lives) and risky. I think the whole point of much of this is to let Ukraine make its own decisions about what happens in Ukraine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom