Ukraine (9 Viewers)

It does suck for Ukraine, but without the intel and weapons being provided they'd be a puppet state by now.

It does seem to be getting worse every day. I'm hopeful that the aggressor nation is running out of resources and will soon be unable to hold onto gained ground. I hope they can be pushed back to their original borders and brought to the peace table. But like so much else these days, it's inexplicable how things just keep getting worse and worse seemingly without reason.

I find myself in complete agreement with @mjcouvi. I simply don't understand it.

Maybe Sartre was only partially right... It rambles a bit and is tortured, but does raise some food for thought. I only found it trying to validate the quote which is the title came from Sartre.

Thank you. This war is so beyond dumb and I'm grateful that someone else can see it.

There is no logic to this war. It's just another crazy war folks. Again and again and again. Stop it with your support of this please. It is a CRAZY WAR. Just stop it people, you are being crazy. There is no good in you if you support this.

The idea that we can accomplish things like this, through war, it's an extinct idea. It does not work.

There is no logic to this war. It's just another crazy war folks. Again and again and again. Stop it with your support of this please. It is a CRAZY WAR. Just stop it people, you are being crazy. There is no good in you if you support this.
Support what? What do you propose we do? Stop the weapons transfer, allow Putin to take Ukraine and move on to other Baltic States? I get what you mean about war, in general, it's ugly and devastating, but this war only one person wanted. Nothing more.

So what do you propose we do?

So give up on it. It doesn't work. It will never work. Again and again it's tried. It DOES NOT WORK!

Support what? What do you propose we do? Stop the weapons transfer, allow Putin to take Ukraine and move on to other Baltic States? I get what you mean about war, in general, it's ugly and devastating, but this war only one person wanted. Nothing more.

I think you start with the idea that it's our responsibility. It's not, as I see it. Or are you actually suggesting it's my responsibility?

I think you start with the idea that it's our responsibility. It's not, as I see it. Or are you actually suggesting it's my responsibility?
efil, the general idea that this is my responsibility, what's happening in Ukraine, to me, that is absurd, is it not? Can you really put this on me? Let's look at what is actually happening here. That's what you are doing. You are putting it on me, and that's wrong of you to do. It is NOT my responsibility to care for Ukrainians, is it?

I just don't think what were doing is helping. It is really not helping at all.

efil, the general idea that this is my responsibility, what's happening in Ukraine, to me, that is absurd, is it not? Can you really put this on me? Let's look at what is actually happening here. That's what you are doing. You are putting it on me, and that's wrong of you to do. It is NOT my responsibility to care for Ukrainians, is it?
We are sending a crazy amount of weapons to Ukraine, that's what's happening. That we can't see the cost of this, it is completely crazy. Just give weapons to them, nothing could go wrong. It's laughable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom