Ukraine (32 Viewers)

We are sending a crazy amount of weapons to Ukraine, that's what's happening. That we can't see the cost of this, it is completely crazy. Just give weapons to them, nothing could go wrong. It's laughable.
Billions in weapons and this is ok? It’s absurd, it really is.

the weapons are going to end up with bad actors. We’ve seen this movie before. It is truly funny. It’s predictable how this works out

If this war in Ukraine could be anymore not in the interest of Americans....Perhaps you could line up every reason that this war is not good for Americans and then just put it up my anus so I could reeeeaaaallllly feeeell how much it is awful.

Could I perhaps emphasize the stupidity of this war? Now, how could Americans hurt themselves? This is how. Americans are paying higher prices for what? This whole debacle is so dumb. It's a real crises. Just dumb. People just don't seem to care that this hurts us and it is sad.

Unfortunately it's the way of the world. Wars start in one form or another when we're children and continue until we're dead. It's a species flaw. I'm bigger than you and want what you have. I can try to buy it first and if that doesn't work or I don't have the money for it then I'll just take it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom