Ukraine (17 Viewers)

I just got in and saw this two hour old article posted at Post.

MSN republished it. :rolleyes:

I looked at Radar Online site and read the article. The site looks like the kind of sensational tabloid place that would find Jesus's face on garden vegetables and then publish photos.

Yesterday On Twitter I learned that socks which get lost in a dryer come back as Tupperware lids which will not fit any of the containers you have.

That did explain all the Tupperware lids that we have which don't fit any of the containers we have, but I'm not sure that I believe it despite finding valid correlation for that theory in my own kitchen cabinet.

Maybe Elves... .

I just got in and saw this two hour old article posted at Post.

MSN republished it. :rolleyes:

I looked at Radar Online site and read the article. The site looks like the kind of sensational tabloid place that would find Jesus's face on garden vegetables and then publish photos.

Yesterday On Twitter I learned that socks which get lost in a dryer come back as Tupperware lids which will not fit any of the containers you have.

That did explain all the Tupperware lids that we have which don't fit any of the containers we have, but I'm not sure that I believe it despite finding valid correlation for that theory in my own kitchen cabinet.

Maybe Elves... .
I can cooberate your Tupperware experiences.

How is this connected to the Ukraine conflict?

A lot of this is me speculating, but does seem reasonable.
2010 are spies start disappearing- Biden is VP.
2014 Russia in Ukraine, no one in the west pays attention.
2016 Presidential election, a compromised FBI agent makes the announcement that there is no clear link between Trump and Russia.
Hillary emails are made public.
2020 Biden becomes president.
2022 Russia expands it's invasion.

And a tweet I found in the responses explains it better than me.

A lot of this is me speculating, but does seem reasonable.
2010 are spies start disappearing- Biden is VP.
2014 Russia in Ukraine, no one in the west pays attention.
2016 Presidential election, a compromised FBI agent makes the announcement that there is no clear link between Trump and Russia.
Hillary emails are made public.
2020 Biden becomes president.
2022 Russia expands it's invasion.

And a tweet I found in the responses explains it better than me.

Makes sense. Hadn't really thought a lot about that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom