Ukraine (13 Viewers)

Russia has imposed sanctions on 23 citizens of the United Kingdom, which has been among the strongest backers of Ukraine since the Kremlin launched its ongoing unprovoked invasion in February 2022. The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement on March 17 that the move was a response to London's "military and technical support of Ukraine." Persons targeted by Russian sanctions include British military personnel, political analysts, judges, and officials of the British penitentiary system.

Oh no....anyway.....

There's another U-2 video today. much of it is the same as the other one I posted from another channel a couple days ago:

This causes me to recall how a U-2 aircraft was a part of the local lore where I grew up. It happened a year before our U-2 was shot down over Russia.

No one in town knew the whole story, but many did know bits and pieces of it. After many years of it being held hush hush the whole story did eventually come out. Here it is:

That's the same airport where I took flying lessons and then soloed at. I would think a foot square part of the shirt I was wearing on my back that day I flew solo is still tacked to the wall of the flying center with my name and date written on it. Keeping lore is an important thing among flying people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom