Ukraine (23 Viewers)

dont recall many of these- figure see more when offensive starts.

But this is what a JDAM does- that whole building "lurched" on impact- that blast wave tho...

I don't think that was a JDAM, one can generally see a JDAM coming down. They're pretty big and slow. I watched it a dozen times and never could see one coming down.

That secondary explosion created such a large bright fire ball above that it cast an intense band of light across the ground which quickly moved away. I think it moved away as the fire ball climbed into the sky.

I think that it was 155mm artillery, and the first shell created a hell of a secondary explosion, and that last one possibly lit off a much smaller secondary explosion. Or maybe it was just what it was blowing up in that caused that fairly large white cloud. Maybe masonry dust, that building looked like it was made of concrete and plaster.

There was one between the first and last which missed behind and to the left, which didn't do that much except look like a 155mm shell hitting in an open field.

That was a whole lot of hard pressed speculation based up on supposedly leaked documents. A real possibility is that video maker is windy. I would think that is the most likely scenario.

If it weren't that it very well might be that the leaked documents were intentionally leaked so they would get to the Russians, and there isn't any problem with the JDAM bombs. I would say that is as likely as it would be that there is a real problem.

If an enemy is doing something which isn't working, the thing to do is to feed misinformation through the press about how well what they're doing is working to convince them to not change it.

One cannot know which is which. The third possibility is it might be true. Might.

How likely is it that these strikes cause runways to burn?

Runways don't burn, but fuel spilled on runways can burn, and that fire looks exactly right in the darkness to be that.

Notice the flames close to the ground and how it changes color a bit further up, and color of the smoke. They are all the correct colors for it to be aircraft fuel on fire on a flat runway surface.

At minimum they destroyed fuel tankers that fill the air craft. Or they destroyed the aircraft and that spilled fuel out of their tanks onto the runway. Or both.

Runways don't burn, but fuel spilled on runways can burn, and that fire looks exactly right in the darkness to be that.

Notice the flames close to the ground and how it changes color a bit further up, and color of the smoke. They are all the correct colors for it to be aircraft fuel on fire on a flat runway surface.

At minimum they destroyed fuel tankers that fill the air craft. Or they destroyed the aircraft and that spilled fuel out of their tanks onto the runway. Or both.

So turns out that major fire is in Russia.

So runway’s are only concrete and not asphalt?

Meanwhile RF MOD released drone footage of RuAf aircraft going after the freedom fighter.

Crack shots. Good grief. The building you idiots, THE BUILDING. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom