Ultimate Onion Soup (1 Viewer)

I have finished getting drunk, and I wiil now et. Probqbly a mistake

I don't want to wait any longer so I'm drinking another beer and then eating. I work Tuesday so that means I'm not drinking tomorrow which also means that I can't sleep past 10:30am. I need to be up for about 12 hours if I'm not getting getting drunk and want to go to sleep.

I have to be honest. I don't think that was that much better to where it's worth making my own bone broth. I do, however, feel that I will continue using the roasted beef base if for nothing else other than the fact that it's way cheaper. It was pretty much the same flavor that I am used to. I mean it was better but not to the degree that I thought it would be. I don't get the dislike for store broth. Maybe I changed too many things at once? I didn't notice the toasted onion. It was definitely better but being worth the extra money? I don't know about that.

I have to be honest. I don't think that was that much better to where it's worth making my own bone broth. I do, however, feel that I will continue using the roasted beef base if for nothing else other than the fact that it's way cheaper. It was pretty much the same flavor that I am used to. I mean it was better but not to the degree that I thought it would be. I don't get the dislike for store broth. Maybe I changed too many things at once? I didn't notice the toasted onion. It was definitely better but being worth the extra money? I don't know about that.

Hi friend. Though I would crash your thread.

Want a derail?

You know you secretly love me.

I'm irresistible.

The fact that you refused to admit the truth is proof over how much you hate me. I was INSANE last night and yet you wouldn't admit the truth NOR would you even lie which I said was an option. You need help my enemy.

That's good enough.

I won't tear your thread apart.

I'm feeling generous tonight.

Eh, do whatever you want. I'm literally about to log off and go to sleep. I just have another bite or two of some pineapple cobbler that I made and then will be going to sleep. Besides, I let your thread live today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom