Um...Peter King? (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
Has us 11th in his Fine Fifteen this week....

TWO behind Carolina who is 9th.

At least he has Brees as the leading MVP candidate.

He also has us ahead of Cincy, who wiped the floor with us last week. At least he's consistently inconsistent.

If anyone has Carolina ahead of us in any ranking this week I seriously question their intelligence.

I still don't care about anyone's rankings. Means nothing. Playoffs on the other hand, do mean something. Maybe we'll be a double digit ranked team can make the playoffs.

If anyone has Carolina ahead of us in any ranking this week I seriously question their intelligence.

Please oh please let's hope the DVOA rankings didn't start employing a "reality" quotient or something.

I kind of like it when they wing it and go with hunches, streaks and implodes, it beats stacking teams up by record like most of 'em do. They are just filling words, the media is a machine. Thank god it's not like the g** awful BCS where it actually means something.

quick BCS aside...I almost choked during the USC-Notre Dame game when Musberger is lobbying for a Notre Dame-Michigan rematch in the Rose because of the "4 horseman" or some such. College Football is a great game, but a totally broken system.

No Respect? :mad:
The Saints still have to work on earning respect. They just got off of a 1-3 slide ... let's just see where they end up at season's end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom