Unacceptable infuriating end to this game..... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If we just lost apple for the year because we couldn’t nail down this god awful poop storm of a team, then I have lost all confidence that we possess the mental acumen to win the super bowl.
garnder should be cut tomorrow

Sean Payton's arrogance has returned with a ****in vengeance. 26 point 4th quarter lead and going to some of the softest prevent I've ever seen.

Hey @Ryan , when you leave a Falcon emoji on a post it looks pretty fitting next to your user name.

If we just lost apple for the year because we couldn’t nail down this god awful poop storm of a team, then I have lost all confidence that we possess the mental acumen to win the super bowl.
garnder should be cut tomorrow

You should write a letter to them and tell them this.

There was no reason for him to fire up the bears like he did. Mike Thomas and he are responsible for whatever injury apple
Has
Dude stop. Trash talking is a part of the game. What did Cohen do after being clowned? Nothing. So I don't see what effect it had. CGM on the onside kick was not a good play, but he balled out and is a huge reason we won.

Dude stop. Trash talking is a part of the game. What did Cohen do after being clowned? Nothing. So I don't see what effect it had. CGM on the onside kick was not a good play, but he balled out and is a huge reason we won.
Yes I know mike Thomas is bleeping monster and why we were kicking their teeth in.... 60 minutes is all I’m saying
Apple is inured because we as a team couldn’t hammer them
Kicking and screaming into ground

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom