Unbelieveable: Sylvester Stallone wants to remake "Death Wish" (1 Viewer)

>>Yes.

:nono: Stallone is probably the worst actor I've ever seen, and I've boycotted the Rocky and Rambo movies since I was a youth. I don't care what anyone thinks of Bronson. I got to watch about 15 minutes of Death Wish tonight on AMC and almost blew off working out to watch the rest of it. Again.

vigilanTePS

Here you go: Death Wish

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0y4jhKd978&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

stallone was absolutely amazing in rocky. if you cant see that, you have no idea what good acting or movie making entails...

he has had some stinkers, actually most of them were stinkers, but Rocky was amazing...

Dude. Rambo/Rocky are classic. I'm looking forward to the new Rambo coming out the 25th. Seriously. :covri:

Stallone seems to actually be the right guy if they remake death wish. I don't know how much money it'd make though. Sylvester and Arnold have both made duds, but both also know a good opportunity when they see one. Van Damme and Segal... they started strong and only went down from there.

>>stallone was absolutely amazing in rocky. if you cant see that, you have no idea what good acting or movie making entails...

Good acting = Chevy Chase. :hihi:

I don't care about Stallone. What, are you going to tell me that Ralph Machio should have won the Oscar for the Karate Kid Part II? :shrug:

TPS

stallone was absolutely amazing in rocky. if you cant see that, you have no idea what good acting or movie making entails...

he has had some stinkers, actually most of them were stinkers, but Rocky was amazing...

It's amazing that he actually wrote Rocky.

If I recall correctly they originally wanted to star James Caan in the role of Rocky Balboa. Stallone refused, wanting the lead himself. He owned the script and wouldn't let it go unless he had the part of Rocky. Hollywood said no, but finally let him have the role and the rest is history.

Oh, I would love to see a Deathwish remake with Stallone. It's certainly better than seeing him in a remake of rhinestone.

;)

>>Yes.

:nono: Stallone is probably the worst actor I've ever seen, and I've boycotted the Rocky and Rambo movies since I was a youth. I don't care what anyone thinks of Bronson. I got to watch about 15 minutes of Death Wish tonight on AMC and almost blew off working out to watch the rest of it. Again.

vigilanTePS

Wow. We actually agree on something. I feel like i'm going over to the dark side. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom