UNC vs DUKE (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
I'm sure I will get flak for this but tonight is the 1st game for UNC/DUKE and even though I don't really watch college B-Ball to March Madness, to me this is one of the best rivalries in sports.

Don't feel bad, both teams are overrated. You aren't missing anything as both team have NBA prospects that stand a 95% chance of never anning out.

Now if you are an ACC guy (not sure), or care for metric systems (you have a picture of John Dayle so you probably do) follow Miami. I imagine they will be in the final 4 this year. And if they win this weekend they win the ACC. Their coach uses nothing but metric systems when coaching. He plays the odds, and he wins because he is that damn smart. Miami is the #3 team in the land and will only get better as the season finishes up.

That said...Go blue!

not an ACC guy but do live in ACC country. I just appreciate a good rivalry game. Duke/UNC, Sox/Yanks, Michigan/tOSU heck even BAMA/Auburn just to name a few.

I have been meaning to check out the Hurricane B-Ball team sadly havent had a chance to yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom