Uncharted 2: Among Theives to have it's own horde mode (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
:17:

"Co-Op Arena: This mode is extremely similar to Gears of War’s and Halo ODST’s Horde and Firefight modes respectively. Players are pitted against respawning enemies; however, to add more to your plate Naughty Dog has seen fit to make it where the players also have to capture a golden idol similar to what you have to do in Plunder Mode. Co-Op arena requires some real teamwork and strategy. If you and your teammates go full commando then expect your game not to last long, as the computer AI becomes more aggressive. By the third round, the AI in the game becomes an expert marksman and will take you down if you stray too far from the pack then you will become easy pickings."

rest of the MP modes for Uncharted 2:

http://www.thegameraccess.com/ps3/uncharted-2-among-thieves-multiplayer-demo-impressions

looks like it's going to be good times....the MP demo is up on the PSN store now

:17:

"Co-Op Arena: This mode is extremely similar to Gears of War’s and Halo ODST’s Horde and Firefight modes respectively. Players are pitted against respawning enemies; however, to add more to your plate Naughty Dog has seen fit to make it where the players also have to capture a golden idol similar to what you have to do in Plunder Mode. Co-Op arena requires some real teamwork and strategy. If you and your teammates go full commando then expect your game not to last long, as the computer AI becomes more aggressive. By the third round, the AI in the game becomes an expert marksman and will take you down if you stray too far from the pack then you will become easy pickings."

rest of the MP modes for Uncharted 2:

http://www.thegameraccess.com/ps3/uncharted-2-among-thieves-multiplayer-demo-impressions

looks like it's going to be good times....the MP demo is up on the PSN store now

Can you play with random people or are you stuck revolving your life around a video game calling all your friends on the phone scheduling gaming time for everyone to log on so you can play Horde mode?

OH wait...only Bungie would be mentally challenged enough to implement that..I guess I shouldn't be worried.

yes sir....matchmaking is included....

i just played the co-op arena and it is pretty damn fun.....as are the other standard MP games

this game will be nothing less than awesome...i'd buy it for the MP alone

Can you play with random people or are you stuck revolving your life around a video game calling all your friends on the phone scheduling gaming time for everyone to log on so you can play Horde mode?

OH wait...only Bungie would be mentally challenged enough to implement that..I guess I shouldn't be worried.

We revolve our life around a video game, but you bought Ultimate Alliance 2 on both game systems. What does that say about you?

the only one i didn't care for was their version of zones

teh match ends when one team takes over all zones

but they have to be taken in order

do i have you my friends list for ps3??? what is your ID?

horde mode is like the best thing to happen to video games recently. Uncharted 2 will rock. I cannot wait!

Mine was paid for in full last week. I have never done that for a game before.

where did you preorder??

gamestop has this bonus for preorders....i assume it is like the martyr perk in COD4 where you drop a grenade when you die

"GameStop - Exclusive first access to the Multiplayer Demo and the downloadable Revenge Attribute
The Revenge Attribute is one of the last boosters that you can unlock in the multiplayer campaign. This bonus allows you to unlock the "Revenge" booster right from the start of your multiplayer campaign."

http://kotaku.com/5319113/uncharted-2-release-date-box-art-pre+order-goodies-revealed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom