Uncharted 2: Among Theives to have it's own horde mode (3 Viewers)

I've been in the demo for a while. I love the Horde mode. I see me playing this game for quite some time.

Preordered from Gamestop. Comes out the same day as Brutal Legend. Life's not fair.

i agree....i played the demo for BL

wasn't that impressed....gamefly indeed

I'm not even a big fan of Uncharted (I will give Uncharted 2 a try anyway), but after playing the demo for Brutal Legend, I'm not impressed at all. The idea is interesting, but the controls were horrible. It barely felt like you were actually controlling the character, and it didn't seem to matter what you did since you would complete the boss fight even if you did nothing. That's specifically in reference to the car vs. the big worm episode. I never could get the car to control properly, but it didn't matter since there never seemed to be any real threat from the giant worm thing.

maybe whodtafever can go to the ranch with 24

It seemed like we had a good thing going with the perk jokes. I wasn't making a crack about this game, Anitapoop.

It seemed like we had a good thing going with the perk jokes. I wasn't making a crack about this game, Anitapoop.

i know man....i was just giving you a hard time

not the kind of hard time you are looking for at the Neverland Ranch

i mean, i was just joshing with you

Is that the ranch you're trying to ship me and 24 off to? Hell, I'll go! They have a ferris wheel still right? WDQ looooves him some ferris wheel. What happens at the top, stays at the top. Can I bring buzd's avatar?
party0040.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom