Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (1 Viewer)

Well if it helps, Nathan Drake looks suspiciously similar to Nathan Fillion. So a third person point of view is really very welcome.

I always found him looking more like Tim Tebow. But if that isn't your man-crush, feel free to stick with Fillion.

Boo, I was invited to a concert for tonight, months ago, that I have really no interest in seeing, but already committed to going.

Oh well, at least I was able to knock out the first hour of the Climbing movie last night.

i am thouroughly enjoying this climbing simulator

also, Nathan Drake lives in NeauxLA :17:

I have never played Crash Bandicoot until now....

13240765_1695077764086612_2702447749606084146_n.jpg

Should I play the other Uncharted games and beat them before I play the new one or does it even matter ? I have the other games just taking my time on them. I'm still trying to beat the first one. I bought them on the PS4, enhanced edition or whatever. The first game still looks good though for being older.

Play them. No need to rush out and get the new one if you still have the others to beat.

Play them. No need to rush out and get the new one if you still have the others to beat.

That reminds me, I never played the third one. I have them all on that repackaged trilogy set that came with my PS4.

The story of this one kind of relates to the previous 3, but the real reason you want to play the first 3 first is the mechanics on 4 are so smooth and have some nice features that weren't part of the previous games so you really don't want to spoil yourself with that then go back and deal with part 1's slightly wonky controls, and you get to experience the actual improvements to the mechanics over the iterations.

I just have one question... Where in the hell did she get dry matches?

This one certainly had the best story of the 4.

Should I play the other Uncharted games and beat them before I play the new one or does it even matter ? I have the other games just taking my time on them. I'm still trying to beat the first one. I bought them on the PS4, enhanced edition or whatever. The first game still looks good though for being older.
Play them first. It's not really a story thing. But it's nice to see the progression of the game. The leap from 1 to the rest is huge. But 1 is still a charming game.

2 and 3 will have you wondering how they ever got a game to look that good on a ps3.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom