Unconfirmed College Football Rumur. (2 Viewers)

Agreed every coach always says the same thing that "they're staying where they are" "they're not leaving" blah blah.......Throw enough money at them with certain perks, they'll change that real quick....

The same could be said of all of us. If someone called me up and offered me a bunch more money and perks, I would leave a vortex in my wake as I left.

I don't think Spurrier is going to Bama. I mentioned this to a Bama fan and she threw up a little in her mouth.

>>I'd love it. Talk about ratcheting up that old Bama-UT rivalry

:shrug:

What? Are you battling it out for the Weedeater bowl or something? Everyone knows why they have a "T" in CiTrus (bowl).

TPS

Outback baby. Going to take it to Joe Pa.
Tennessee will be back to their old self of putting a hurtin on anyone they play. I will have died and gone to heaven if we can beat BAMA and Spurrier in the same game - year-after-year-after-year. It will be great.
Spurrier is an idiot if he stays at South Carolina.

There are better golf courses around SC than around Tuscaloosa. When it comes to Spurrier, Golf can be more enticing than higher pay.

true i used to live in both Carolina and Bama i used to go golfing all the time, ones in alabama are not that good compared to SC

the ticker at the bottom of the screen said Spurrier signed an extension through 2012 and a raise in salary.

What are the odds that the name: Steve Marriucci is mentioned for Bama?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcPKAF3iSO8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcPKAF3iSO8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom