UnConfirmed Report: Atl has a deal in place to move up to the #3 pick (1 Viewer)

Rugger

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this on Tigerdroppings.com

I do not know this source or the validity of the accout, so I am going to put "Unconfirmed" in the title
Darren Connolly IV ?@DConnollyNFL 5h
Source here in #Atlanta : #Falcons and #Raiders in "very serious discussions" involving a trade including Raiders 1st round pick #NFLDraft

Darren Connolly IV ?@DConnollyNFL 5h
Hearing potential trade would include "multiple 2013/2014 draft picks as well as players" being involved #NFLDraft #Raiders #Falcons

Darren Connolly IV ?@DConnollyNFL 1h
Source: For potential #Falcons and #Raiders trade to happen, a specific player will have to be available at the 3rd overall pick #NFLDraft

Darren Connolly IV ?@DConnollyNFL 1h
Source in #Falcons organization says "if our guy is there, we will pull the trigger, the package is agreed upon" #Raiders #NFLDraft

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe. I can understand trading up but why would the need to trade up THAT far?

They think they're a one player away from winning it all :smilielol:Pull the trigger!! Bury that franchise for years to come!!!

IF it's true, my guess would be either Dee Milliner or Dion Jordan.

Well looks like they are putting all their eggs in someone's basket if this goes down...... because that's a huge jump up...

My guess... Milner or Jordan.

Might be the only pick they make if they move up that far.

Wow! If true, the Falcons would be giving up something like this year's #1, #3 and #4 along with next year's #1 and a player. I guess they want Jordan pretty badly. They probably feel they have to beat Kelly and the Eagles for him.

They think they're a one player away from winning it all :smilielol:Pull the trigger!! Bury that franchise for years to come!!!

The same thing was said about Julio Jones. That trade worked out pretty well for em.

Anycase, I believe this trade is for Milliner, Jordan or Ansah. We should trade with Jax, and snatch whoever Loomis believes it is from em. LOL

MAAAAAAn they were right about Julio Jones being a stud ....I really hope they are wrong about whoever they are chasing down this year.

The same thing was said about Julio Jones. That trade worked out pretty well for em.

Anycase, I believe this trade is for Milliner, Jordan or Ansah.

Has it? Now they're gonna cough up another bunch of picks? Let's see how many SB wins they rack up before we agree that all these picks were worth it.

My prediction: EMPTY TROPHY CASE for many, MANY years to follow!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom