Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
IF that’s the case, blow it for Burrows.

It’s obvious our next QB isn’t on the roster.
If he keeps on the awesome pace he's been on, that would be necessary. Already broken 1,000 yards for the season and LSU is the best offense in the SEC, no easy feat. Just remains to be seen how high he'll rise in the rankings.

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
Nobody said it yet...
Injury report:
"Drew has a thumb"

Fingers crossed on the 4 to 6 weeks.
Get ready Teddy... taysom wants ur job.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If he keeps on the awesome pace he's been on, that would be necessary. Already broken 1,000 yards for the season and LSU is the best offense in the SEC, no easy feat. Just remains to be seen how high he'll rise in the rankings.
Fingers crossed that he’ll be overlooked simply because good QBs never come out of LSU. But that dude is tailor-made for the Saints offense. I just hope Payton sees it

SuperDFreak

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Saw from a close friend that Brees is scheduled for surgery tomorrow, out 10 weeks at best but possibly for the year. It just didnt sounds good when Brees was talking. I think we all need to prepare for the worst.... keep our fingers crossed

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saw from a close friend that Brees is scheduled for surgery tomorrow, out 10 weeks at best but possibly for the year. It just didnt sounds good when Brees was talking. I think we all need to prepare for the worst.... keep our fingers crossed
Im all thumbs.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If its that injury with the tendons the same on my best friends daughter got in water polo. Have to use part of the forefinger tendon to strengthen the thumb when reattaching. A week in a soft brace 6 weeks in a cast as the tendon heals. Then PT to get the grip back as the way her surgery was done the forefinger and thumb interfere with each other and she will have to learn to grip again. Now I know he’s an NFL athlete and she’s a 16 year old water polo player. But it’s not good if that ligament is torn. Those don’t heal well. If Brees is back before week 12 I’d be stunned, if that’s what happened.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
A broken bone is diagnosed with an x-ray. If he had a broken bone it would have shown on the x-ray and he would already have known by postgame interviews
That’s what I thought, too, so it could just be bad info (there’s a lot flying around). But it might be a break plus ligament damage, and they’re waiting until they know for sure just how bad it is before they release any official information. I’m just hoping it’s not the end of his season.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
There are literally two sources I'd buy coming up and saying something before the mainstream guys who cover us like Schefter or anyone on ESPN and a couple local guys. Also Underhill. One is already on Twitter, Bryan from NOLA East has shown he's a legit insider. Whatever you want to say about his past. If I don't hear Brees news from them first...I don't buy any of these nobody Twitter accounts just trying to troll.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
they wont have to blow anything to get burrows, hes not a first round QB
Maybe not yet. But if he continues on the path he’s on right now, there’s no question he’s a first rounder. 85% completion, 1000 yards and 5:1 TD/INT ratio? Saying he’s not a first round Qb is just typical “hating on LSU because they’re the home team” type of stuff

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gin-Tilly Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 64

Headlines

Top Bottom