Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

gregh

The Real Deal
Reaction score
Maybe not yet. But if he continues on the path he’s on right now, there’s no question he’s a first rounder. 85% completion, 1000 yards and 5:1 TD/INT ratio? Saying he’s not a first round Qb is just typical “hating on LSU because their the home team” type of stuff
i can agree with that, but i dont think he can ascend to top 10, maybe he will, i wanna see what he does against quality SEC defenses before breaking out the anointing oils, im an LSU fan, but i wouldnt call even Texas' defense a quality one compared to SEC

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
IF that’s the case, blow it for Burrows.

It’s obvious our next QB isn’t on the roster.

EDIT: dang man this was tongue in cheek lol. But I didn’t use the font so it’s my fault😁
Burrow aint the truth. I'll take Teddy over Burrow. Burrow won't be a highly valued draft pick when it comes time for that. Let the upside down falcons fly on this one but I'm just being real.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Burrow aint the truth. I'll take Teddy over Burrow. Burrow won't be a highly valued draft pick when it comes time for that. Let the upside down falcons fly on this one but I'm just being real.
No you’re not. You’re being speculative with no basis for an argument. He’s been accurate and productive going back to the end of last season. Tell me what he’s done (or not done) to warrant what you said

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
Can we, uh, maybe move the LSU talk somewhere else?
Why? If Brees is out for the season, our future at QB is 100% on topic. And why on earth should we NOT talk about a local prospect who has a direct line to Sean Payton's offense?

I get not everyone who follows the Saints is from Louisiana or if they are, even likes LSU. Maybe even hates them...but if Shaun King were born 20 years later and were on Tulane right now, people would be gushing about maybe taking him too.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Heard surgery will be needed, possibly in the next couple days. Will be done in LA. It’s a friend that knows a guy type deal, so we’ll see what happens. Hopefully not true
I heard, but be careful, there are numerous folks on this board that are ready to castrate you for knowing something they may not know, or want to believe. Either way, be prepared to get blasted.

Judge_Smails

Rookie
Reaction score
No you’re not. You’re being speculative with no basis for an argument. He’s been accurate and productive going back to the end of last season. Tell me what he’s done (or not done) to warrant what you said
Come on man. Burrow will b miraculously lucky if he has a Case Keemun type of career in the NFL. Nothing wrong with that for him. His parents should be proud.

But if you think that guy is somebody the Saints might be drafting in the first round next year then you need to leave here and go post on Tiger Droppings from now on.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Come on man. Burrow will b miraculously lucky if he has a Case Keemun type of career in the NFL. Nothing wrong with that for him. His parents should be proud.

But if you think that guy is somebody the Saints might be drafting in the first round next year then you need to leave here and go post on Tiger Droppings from now on.
tell me what you base this off of? The fact that superstar QBs don’t normally come out of LSU? That means he cant have a successful nfl career? He’s been incredibly accurate, he makes great reads, he’s been consistent, and he’s been productive. Tell me what more you need to see?

And for the record, I am no LSU homer. I just like football. And that dude plays good football, AND utilizes an offensive scheme similar to that of the Saints. I’d say he’s more NFL Ready than guys like Tua and Lawrence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
0rion Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44

Headlines

Top Bottom