Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

Let’s at least go with “Blow for Joe”

(If Drew’s out, I’m not against it, btw. Also not an LSU homer)

Yea I’m a little inebriated lol so take my posts with a grain of salt. I’m just over reacting like we all do after a tough loss. I even got a facepalm from Andrus himself! Heartbreaking ?

But I will stand by the notion that our next QB is not on the roster. I’d love for us to get Burrows if at all possible.

Just looked at his twitter. He’s as reliable as a square tire.

He said the trainer on the sideline said it was a broken thumb, yet they didn’t do an immediate X-ray? I call BS.
Lol I figured something had to be fishy.

I have people texting me that Brees was seen wearing a brace typically worn for ligament damage.

Just looked at his twitter. He’s as reliable as a square tire.

He said the trainer on the sideline said it was a broken thumb, yet they didn’t do an immediate X-ray? I call BS.

Article on NOLA.com said that Brees did have the thumb X-rayed at half-time too. My impression is that the doctors and the team have a very good idea re what happened, and it's not good.

Just read this regarding a UCL (thumb) tear.
Following surgery, patients will be placed in a cast for four to six weeks to protect the repaired ligament. At that point, gentle motion of the finger will begin. Most patients are able to play sports 3 to 4 months after surgery. Risks of surgery include infection, healing problems, and nerve injury. In addition, even with the surgical procedure, the damage to ligament will need time for healing.
reference: https://www.verywellhealth.com/gamekeepers-thumb-2548605
:(

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom