Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

IF that’s the case, blow it for Burrows.

It’s obvious our next QB isn’t on the roster.
If he keeps on the awesome pace he's been on, that would be necessary. Already broken 1,000 yards for the season and LSU is the best offense in the SEC, no easy feat. Just remains to be seen how high he'll rise in the rankings.

Nobody said it yet...
Injury report:
"Drew has a thumb"

Fingers crossed on the 4 to 6 weeks.
Get ready Teddy... taysom wants ur job.

If he keeps on the awesome pace he's been on, that would be necessary. Already broken 1,000 yards for the season and LSU is the best offense in the SEC, no easy feat. Just remains to be seen how high he'll rise in the rankings.

Fingers crossed that he’ll be overlooked simply because good QBs never come out of LSU. But that dude is tailor-made for the Saints offense. I just hope Payton sees it

Saw from a close friend that Brees is scheduled for surgery tomorrow, out 10 weeks at best but possibly for the year. It just didnt sounds good when Brees was talking. I think we all need to prepare for the worst.... keep our fingers crossed

Im all thumbs.

If its that injury with the tendons the same on my best friends daughter got in water polo. Have to use part of the forefinger tendon to strengthen the thumb when reattaching. A week in a soft brace 6 weeks in a cast as the tendon heals. Then PT to get the grip back as the way her surgery was done the forefinger and thumb interfere with each other and she will have to learn to grip again. Now I know he’s an NFL athlete and she’s a 16 year old water polo player. But it’s not good if that ligament is torn. Those don’t heal well. If Brees is back before week 12 I’d be stunned, if that’s what happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom