Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

No you’re not. You’re being speculative with no basis for an argument. He’s been accurate and productive going back to the end of last season. Tell me what he’s done (or not done) to warrant what you said
Come on man. Burrow will b miraculously lucky if he has a Case Keemun type of career in the NFL. Nothing wrong with that for him. His parents should be proud.

But if you think that guy is somebody the Saints might be drafting in the first round next year then you need to leave here and go post on Tiger Droppings from now on.

Come on man. Burrow will b miraculously lucky if he has a Case Keemun type of career in the NFL. Nothing wrong with that for him. His parents should be proud.

But if you think that guy is somebody the Saints might be drafting in the first round next year then you need to leave here and go post on Tiger Droppings from now on.

tell me what you base this off of? The fact that superstar QBs don’t normally come out of LSU? That means he cant have a successful nfl career? He’s been incredibly accurate, he makes great reads, he’s been consistent, and he’s been productive. Tell me what more you need to see?

And for the record, I am no LSU homer. I just like football. And that dude plays good football, AND utilizes an offensive scheme similar to that of the Saints. I’d say he’s more NFL Ready than guys like Tua and Lawrence.

Don't know how reliable this is:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints staff fears torn ligament in Brees thumb..if surgery needed, could sideline until November...They should know more later tonight/tomorrow...They’re holding out hope it could be less severe but they’re not optimistic.</p>&mdash; Landry Football (@LandryFootball) <a href="">September 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How about starting a thread called "Joe Burrow" and move this there, please? That way this riveting Burrow related content is easier to find.
As opposed to the riveting fake rumor the thread was originally supposed to be about? Oh please, sir. Share with us your insight on Johnny Whatsit's 100% made up garbage rumor.

tell me what you base this off of? The fact that superstar QBs don’t normally come out of LSU? That means he cant have a successful nfl career? He’s been incredibly accurate, he makes great reads, he’s been consistent, and he’s been productive. Tell me what more you need to see?

And for the record, I am no LSU homer. I just like football. And that dude plays good football, AND utilizes an offensive scheme similar to that of the Saints. I’d say he’s more NFL Ready than guys like Tua and Lawrence.
he may very well be better than the credit hes being given, i just want to see this new look offense against some SEC defenses before making judgement. 2 poor teams and an overrated Texas team isnt much.

If Joe Burrow played for Vanderbilt nobody would even post about him.

Good lord, just stop.

That could literally be said for any college QB in history. I really feel like some people just hate LSU, so they hate Burrow by extension.

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me how he’s not the real deal? Runs an nfl offense, extremely accurate, progresses through his reads well, and is consistent. Tell me a negative.

he may very well be better than the credit hes being given, i just want to see this new look offense against some SEC defenses before making judgement. 2 poor teams and an overrated Texas team isnt much.

That’s fair. But he’s performed well against the teams he’s been forced to face up against. You can’t ask for more. Nobody discredits Tua because he plays teams like Vanderbilt and Colorado State. In fact, the entirety of sports media is slobbering over the dude

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom