Unconfirmed Rumor about Brees (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• 68AB0981-2472-4D02-99C2-6509D184F77B.jpeg
    68AB0981-2472-4D02-99C2-6509D184F77B.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 71
One of the owners of the Black and Gold shop on Vets posted it.

Could be fake

Feeling much worse about things after Scott Shanle said Kurt Warner's ligament injury to his thumb took two or three years to fully recover.

Feeling much worse about things after Scott Shanle said Kurt Warner's ligament injury to his thumb took two or three years to fully recover.
While this is worrisome, Drew is also a rehab junkie when the situation calls for it. Even at 40, I could see him defying expectations - whatever that means

how about we just wait until we hear something for certain, at this point even brees doesnt know how bad he is hurt yet

that said, his comments about it saying something snapped doesnt bode well for a quick return

The Dr. he’s going to see performed this surgery on Trout.

Interesting. Gives me hope.
Get well Drew, we need u on the sideline in Seattle.

As for Burrow, I've said it in another thread.
"He fits the narrative of players we look at...once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye"
He's an Urban Meyer Guy so CSP probably knew about him years ago.

No you’re not. You’re being speculative with no basis for an argument. He’s been accurate and productive going back to the end of last season. Tell me what he’s done (or not done) to warrant what you said
What are you basing your assumptions on? The Texas game? I don't know if you watched the games last year but the dude isn't all he's being hyped up to be on this board. People really need to chill with all the homerism when it comes to Burrow. This is a Saints board anyway. We should be rallying around Teddy, not "the sky is falling" drama" about drafting a mediocre QB next year.

This What I read last night from @ProFootballDoc >>"It is highly unlikely [Brees] plays next week. The hope is he returns in two to three weeks wearing a brace. The worst-case scenario is he will require surgery and be sidelined into November."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom