Undead Snoopy Memorial Thread (The Beatles related) (1 Viewer)

They were exposed at bots, not real people. If you think about it, it seems obvious in hindsight. Especially Marsha.
Thanks George. I wondered what happened with him. Very sorry to hear that. He departed well before his time. By his registration he was only 41 years old when he passed.

His was obviously a tough loss for his son and loved ones, as well as for this community.

RIP, William.

When John Lennon played basketball with Miles Davis...

milesJOHNyoko_465_313_int.jpg

Also, and this is off-topic, but ever since ive come off of my 6 month self-imposed social media/message board hiatus- I haven’t seen hide nor hare of two of my favorite posters, Zack Lee and Mad Mar(cia)…. Are they still around , or dare i ask if theyve met with untimely demises ?

@Zack Lee

@Madmarsha
Alive and well thank you. Missed you while you were gone as well MBS. I have partially been rebelling against social media with my own hiatus but I wouldn’t normally include EE. I have just been waiting on some good threads (like this one). I thought that once the COVID threads started to scroll off the front page we would return to form but I prefer less war”y Deppish, shoot up schooly type threads. UDS would have sure helped with that. Or if we could get Kev from Buff back. But I lurk in very un-lurkaholic fashion and I wait for the entertainment.

Alive and well thank you. Missed you while you were gone as well MBS. I have partially been rebelling against social media with my own hiatus but I wouldn’t normally include EE. I have just been waiting on some good threads (like this one). I thought that once the COVID threads started to scroll off the front page we would return to form but I prefer less war”y Deppish, shoot up schooly type threads. UDS would have sure helped with that. Or if we could get Kev from Buff back. But I lurk in very un-lurkaholic fashion and I wait for the entertainment.

It's a good thread and respectable also. I thought the Foo Fighters suck thread was also good, but it wasn't to respectable, so at least this thread brings balance.

I will share my memories of Undead Snoopy, even though I didn't really ever know him.

Snoopy seemed a bit off to me, it might of been because of a divorce, raising kid/kids, health concerns, and maybe just work. Not sure, that was just my impression, but he seemed like a friendly enough chatter on saints report.

He did stick up for me a few times on here, scolded me a few times, and was pretty open to talk to me, without to much hostility. I think he might of liked me as a chatter on this site as well, could be wrong, but that was my impression.

My religious and political views maybe a little radical or unorthodox for many here, but Undead Snoopy didn't seem to mind. It's possible he might of even respected some of my views, but it's hard to say for sure.

I appreciated the banter between MadMarsha Marsha Marsha and Snoopy, really enjoyed those fun discussions. I sorta felt like a third wheel with them two, but they didn't give me the cold shoulder at all.

I was also secretly hoping that CapitalCitySaint and Undead Snoopy were gonna hook up, but that was just some sort of delusional thinking on my part. Although, I think their personalities were complimentary on the discussions I have seen.

Undead Snoopy was good for this site and good for discussions, even though they seemed a little crazy sometimes. lol. I guess that's all I really have to say about it right now.

This isn't my favorite Beatles song, but I think it's their prettiest song.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom