UNDEFEATED while wearing WHITE JERSEYS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
You know what this means! If we make the Super Bowl, we absolutely have to wear them. NFC team gets the choice this year for jerseys. AFC had the choice last year.

Does the colour rush rule extend to the playoffs?

By rule, teams get a maximum of 4 games a year with alternate jerseys. This includes color rush.

However, there appears to be some exception with the Rams whom have worn their throwback uniforms this year I think 5 total times at home.

Nah, we gotta wear black for the Super Bowl. As the "home" team, we should make it as much as home as possible.

I personally wanna wear black on gold if we make the Super Bowl because I've always had visions of the black and gold in the Super Bowl but I'm sure players will want the black on black.

By rule, teams get a maximum of 4 games a year with alternate jerseys. This includes color rush.

However, there appears to be some exception with the Rams whom have worn their throwback uniforms this year I think 5 total times at home.
Pretty sure you can ask for an exception or take a fine lol...

Nah, we gotta wear black for the Super Bowl. As the "home" team, we should make it as much as home as possible.

I personally wanna wear black on gold if we make the Super Bowl because I've always had visions of the black and gold in the Super Bowl but I'm sure players will want the black on black.
Well, we'll be in a Mercedes Benz dome, sooooo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom