Under the Dome? (1 Viewer)

Actually, they weren't making the drugs, they (laundering, I think would be the word) were buying the propane off the books and selling it to Maxine (drug dealer) with the agreement that she does not sell any of it in Chesters Mill..

The whole Angie/Junior thing is terrible

and I really think that a random kid of the street couldn't act any worse than Joe.

Absolutely horrible. I am done with this show. That was the worst season finale of all time. I think I would prefer to watch the Saints vs Bears NFC Championship game before I ever tuned into this show again. Goodbye Julia...

I guess this is some kind of trend ala Sopranos/Boardwalk Empire/Treme where they want you to come back and catch it again next season... Thank you HBO....:covri:

Shark Jumping 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Saw a quote a little while ago, it said "not every show can be Breaking Bad, but no show should be Under the Dome".

That was definitely the most anti-climactic finale I have ever seen. A lot of their episodes have ended on "off-notes" that way... Junior asking "but what does it mean" while looking at the pink stars is a perfect example.

Also, will someone please kill Joe already? I cannot stand his stupid face and his horrid "acting".

Just watched the last episode.

I sure hope that Stephen King got a truckload of money for letting them do this.

I know opinion on Under the Dome book was mixed. I loved it and there was definitely enough there to do a TV show, some room to add some character development, and even stray from the book a bit.

Other than the character names and the premise, they torpedoed the whole thing.

That wouldn't have been so bad if the show was good, but it's not. And I've said it before, Joe is the worst actor I've seen in a while.

Trying to do a ongoing series instead of a mini-series was a mistake. If they just said it's 14 episodes and that's it. I think that it would have been much better

Glad I read this. I almost started watching it.

There should be a cross over show or spin off:

Under the Dome: Revolution

a cross between two of the most nicely thought of ideas for a show with the most blankedy blank of actors and execution.

My credentials: watched like 15 minutes of the Dome finale, it was enough. And a few episodes of Revolution. It was rough,

It bites. Revolution should be a great show. Under the Dome should be at least mildly entertaining. Both are horrendous.

It bites. Revolution should be a great show. Under the Dome should be at least mildly entertaining. Both are horrendous.

Ugh, some shows I was looking forward to checking in to.
Looks like I might re-up my world of warcraft account after Breaking Bad is done.

I'm glad I didn't invest much in either one. I watched a couple of episodes of Revolution and bailed. I didn't make it that far with Under the Dome. I watched most of the pilot and was done with it.

Anyone plan on watching season 2?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom