Under the Dome? (1 Viewer)

Maybe I'm the only one who stuck it through to season 3 but the show has gotten pretty bad. I am beginning to think Spanish fly has descended down to the town of Chester Mills.

You aren't the only one....we've been gutting it out....

If they would have started season 2 with what's going on this season, things might not have been as bad....

But, in a period of, what a month....we've had a guy murder a teenage girl and get forgiven by everyone...a guy blamed for murdering a radio station employee, then forgiven by everyone (who also forgot that *SOMEONE* murdered her)....and we have people about to starve...

Really?? Starve? After a month? With half the population of the town not there? I could live a month on the food in my own pantry without too much trouble. Take half of my neighborhood away, and let the rest of us split their stores....and we'll be fine for a while. (Not to mention the grocery store should have enough food to feed half a town for a few weeks, too)

This is one of those shows that I hate yet for some reason I watch every week.

I love the show.

Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep. Not any more! I pull up a recorded show and hit play...10 minutes later I am crashed.

I didn't realize bullet wounds healed so quickly..
the show isn't that great, but its still better than "Reality" TV, which seems to still dominate the airwaves.

Reviews like these make my SR participation so valuable.

Thanks for steering me clear of this turd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom