Under the Dome? (1 Viewer)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Watched it - not impressed so far.

Book is pretty good, but I already spotted a couple small changes they made to the story so far. I hope they don't stray to far from the book.

Well, it'll be hard to stick to the story since it is a series. It will have to be spread out more than the book.. you gotta throw some originality into it.
Kinda like The Walking Dead, you can't do step by step, you have changed it up a little..

I don't watch a whole lot of TV so when I saw the title of the thread I clicked on it thinking it would be a reality show of what happens in the Superdome on Saints' game day.

Dang.

One could hope.

I started watching after the plane crashed. Then a commercial came on and I changed the channel.

I loved the book (except the ending) but wasn't impressed by what I saw.

It was too rushed, too many characters.

I would have felt completely lost if I hadn't read the book.

And I don't like the changes that they made from the book.

I do like the Big Jim casting I think that he'll be good.

I'll give it another week or two and see if it gets any better.

I thought that it was a 13 episode mini series, it's not, it's ongoing which means that they'll still be in the dome when the season ends.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV so when I saw the title of the thread I clicked on it thinking it would be a reality show of what happens in the Superdome on Saints' game day.

Dang.

One could hope.

That's what I thought. I have no idea what y'all are talking about.

LOVE living without a tv.:9:

I haven't even heard about this. Is this a new TV Show? The title had me thinking it was a story about the Superdome to some degree.

When I first starting watching it, all I could think about was the Simpsons movie, except no spider pig..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom