Under the Dome? (1 Viewer)

Watched it last night. I have already figured out the character progression of several of the main characters. It looks like a cookie cutter "Made for TV" show.

Spoiler********************************************
in case you plan on watching it

The one character that just seems out of place for me is the guy that kidnapped the girl and is holding her in the fallout shelter. Just seems out of place for everything else thats going on.

Have to say that I really liked the meningitis episode.

This show just might be growing on me.

Anyone else think that Junior looks like SNLs Andy Samberg's younger brother?

Have to say that I really liked the meningitis episode.

This show just might be growing on me.

Anyone else think that Junior looks like SNLs Andy Samberg's younger brother?

My only problem with it was that they cured it all in a day. I understand time-shortening, but dang!

It is a horribly written and acted show. But I'm still watching.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I like the show. I don't get the hate from the fellow saintsreporters. I'm glad I don't know anything about the book.

That's where a lot of the hate comes from. they just took the basic premise of the book and the character names and changed almost everything else. (even though the meningitis wasn't in the book) and I agree that it was wrapped up way too quick

I still think that Big Jim is the best thing about the show.

The show is way too disjointed and the writing feels rushed to me. Like the writers didn't collaborate and what should happen or how things should go.

I like the thought and mystery of the show, I hope we find out more about the dome before a cancellation hammer comes crashing down upon them. Much like the Dome did, in the show.

Same reason (according to the previews next week) it's able to rain in the Dome, I would assume..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom