Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (2 Viewers)

All of this is fun.

giphy.gif

I still dont even know if coach pete's a real person
I can personally vouch that Coach Pete is a real person. I checked out his gym and the testimonials from athletes he's trained online. Everything else I know about him is just from what Swimmer posts, but the guy is 100% a real person who trains athletes of all varieties - high school, college, pro, amateur. He just wants to get people healthy and to their peak physical performance and has a holistic approach to doing so.

Please don't use a name that contains "truck man" in it. Everyone would get flashbacks to the disgraced fake insider with that handle who tucked tail once he was exposed as a fraud and hasn't been back to SR since.
I am out of the loop with a lot of things. What is the story with that one?

If the Burrow thing pans out we are looking at the greatest win for Message Board Guy since Al Gore created the internet.
Yes and no. The Saints are not remotely there today, which is what has been clarified. They are still in the phase of evaluating their own roster, having scouts submit their preliminary reports on college prospects, bringing coaches into the conversation, and determining what the offseason goals will be. Even if Sean likes Burrow it does not mean anything today since they have not had any formal talks with the Bengals. Should they later decide as this process moves forward to trade up for Burrow, it does not alter the fact that they are not there now and have not been engaged in trade talks. I digress.

Pilled out dog guy: I called a draft pick right 2 years ago because a coach at a tiny college knew the player. Now somehow this coach at said tiny college knows all the inner workings of the Saints front office, enough so to give semi-weekly updates about a completely ludicrous trade scenario.

Most respected journalist to ever cover the Saints: That guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Saints Report: Looks like Nick has lost his mind.

I am out of the loop with a lot of things. What is the story with that one?
Oh man. There's an epic takedown thread where each one of his predictions was thoroughly disproven and he never came back. It's BTL somewhere. He pretended to be part of the saints org. and went so far as to give out what was supposedly the Saints draft targets in each round. He missed on every single one.

ETA: Here is that BTL thread. Pretty sure it's locked now for no more replies. https://saintsreport.com/threads/truck-mans-record.177340/

Oh man. There's an epic takedown thread where each one of his predictions was thoroughly disproven and he never came back. It's BTL somewhere. He pretended to be part of the saints org. and went so far as to give out what was supposedly the Saints draft targets in each round. He missed on every single one.

Dang I missed that one too.

ETA: Here is that BTL thread. Pretty sure it's locked now for no more replies. https://saintsreport.com/threads/truck-mans-record.177340/
Oh wow. Didn't know about this poster. Well "food truck man" is banned forever. Guess I have to find another average joe for inside information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom