Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pete's like..."who the heck is Nick Underhill, and why should I care?"

If nothing else, the tweet highlights the power of Swimmer and Pete. When beat writers are commenting on forum postings...that's pretty impressive.
Hey Sammy! Thanks for the kind words. But I don't get that. I don't get social media. I truly laugh when I read, "The Power of Swim and Pete." I just don't get what power that is or why it would be considered a big deal. This whole Coach Pete thing has been fun, a way to meet other Who Dats and also a way for me to learn a ton about pro ball that I didn't know, which is a lot. There's something here I am missing. Is this what I've heard called the Instagram economy? idk

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
True or not, I’m glad this forum isn’t like Twitter. Some of the replies :idunno:
Agreed. Honestly, I claim @Swimmer and CP as our own. I do not care if someone claims they are wrong. I’ve been wrong many times and I’m not really in the market to throw shade at people. I enjoy the threads regardless. Although I did almost catch an ulcer when I saw the asking price for Burrow.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
If the Burrow thing pans out we are looking at the greatest win for Message Board Guy since Al Gore created the internet.
Now we’re getting cereal.

This could be the single biggest “thing” since the Manbearpig sighting in South Park. Hooray Algore!

IceHot

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Please don't use a name that contains "truck man" in it. Everyone would get flashbacks to the disgraced fake insider with that handle who tucked tail once he was exposed as a fraud and hasn't been back to SR since.
He wasnt the first to have incorrect inside info and he wont be the last.

Reaction score
Coach Pete is a real person as has been proven through video evidence. And Coach Pete was right about Davenport because of his affiliation with UTSA. I think Pete occasionally hears things on the wind but I doubt that he has any sources in the building. This is not a knock but more or less based on my knowledge of how the team operates. As for Swimmer, I truly think he is a good person and certainly someone who loves the Saints. His enthusiasm for the team comes through in every post. Neither he nor Pete should be attacked personally.
I don't think anyone is attacking Swimmer for his lack of Saints enthusiasm. Pretty sure he bleeds black and gold. If there is one thing I can say about him he knows how to start a conversation on this forum whether it be good, bad or in between.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Go with a Joe and the Stripper from a city in Oklahoma. Everyone loves a Joe that hangs with Strippers
I am actually thinking about the retired old stripper from Bourbon St from way back in the days. She always say I was the most handsome person in the world when she worked there.

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this should go with the mega thread. Just a different perspective from someone we respect and maybe shines a light on group think on a fan forum. Some of the comments made me think we need to get out more often 😂. Just can’t wait for this to be over.
Respect????

That tweet does not come someone who should be respected for digging around fan forums then calling out a poster!

smh at being VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and skeezy.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Respect????

That tweet does not come someone who should be respected for digging around fan forums then calling out a poster!

smh at being VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and skeezy.
"The Dude" Is this the 80s? Haha. I expected that from an amateur blogger but not a journalist. I will stop taking Nick seriously if he ever use the word "clap back".

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
Sorta.......family doctor. Maybe that's it......doctor football.
What about "pizza delivery guy"? Or "coffee shop girl"? Everyone needs food. Never know when they might brush with inside info.

Or "the bank teller"? Insiders have $$$..

😂

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Most important I wish I can have some authentic gumbo, man I miss home. Yeah another thing I dont like how Underhill approach it, I mean he's in his right to do what he want to do by all means. I just feel if he was going call out a post, just log in Saints Report and post like everyone else. Keep it in house you know. I feel like a more positive shout out of saints report would have been better than dismissing a rumor. Just my opinion
I agree, its not like Swimmer claims to be a legitimate news source, its a message board with people throwing around ideas and banter. We are not nor should we be held to the same standard of sources and whatnot, unless you are claiming to be a legitimate news source.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I agree, its not like Swimmer claims to be a legitimate news source, its a message board with people throwing around ideas and banter. We are not nor should we be held to the same standard of sources and whatnot, unless you are claiming to be a legitimate news source.
And those who consider Swimmer's Coach Pete threads anything more than just the relaying of information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources and gets all bent out of shape over it really need to calm down and understand it's just a message board. One dedicated to discussion of all things Saints. The things Swimmer hears from Coach Pete are Saints related and are worthy of discussion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom