Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
This is a bad look for Underhill. All these “reporters” think they’re hot 💩 and there’s no way any regular person could get real news. I work for “The Athletic” so I know what’s really happening... Give me a break! The Athletic is full of a bunch of morons! So is every other “news” outlet... it’s all different piles of garbage.

OP
OP

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is a bad look for Underhill. All these “reporters” think they’re hot 💩 and there’s no way any regular person could get real news. I work for “The Athletic” so I know what’s really happening... Give me a break! The Athletic is full of a bunch of morons! So is every other “news” outlet... it’s all different piles of garbage.
Yeah I didn’t get how strong Nick came on against Swimmer.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those of you who want to know the actual truth of what happened, please go to Page 71 of the Coach Pete - Burrow thread. I have no intention to honor a pure garbage thread like this.. It's on page 71 and I think it's post #1123. Coach Pete's full response is there.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Latt! Yes you are 100% spot-on. Underhill is going to look very foolish and self-serving when you read the facts from Coach Pete in the other thread. Page 71. Thanks again!

Reaction score
The day has come for swimmer, his personas, his family, and his handlers to start a twitter account, grab a sword, and defend his brand against this vicious attack by the Nick Underhill burner account.

To not respond is to abdicate one's manhood.

TEAM SWIMMER, you must evolve into a lethal social media dragon hydra.

Wouldn't that almost be like injecting yourself with AIDS, just because you have a friend that has it?

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
If Nick tweeted "The Burrow talks are real" you would be amped.

It's funny how people love to always side with the people who report the things they want.

Will Survive

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
... It seems to me that a small group of people desperately want to prove Pete wrong.
I think that is just the way of social media nowdays,... blame someone, demand answers, held accountable, social justice, pay for perceived offenses, and the all important "forum cred!" Everyone having a voice and demanding to be heard. Every one person's voice is no more or less important than the next one person's voice. As individuals I feel every person holds too much self value in their opinion, thinking it's more important than the next, and I feel that social media fosters that belief/growth/ideology. That being said, you can't change it, and you can't convince someone with that view to change their view. They just won't do it, not with truth, not with facts, not with video evidence.

So if yous are on the interwebs, yous just gotta deal, or avoid.

Keep ya chin up, it's all good...

Just my 2cents, no more or less valid than the next...

Who Dat!

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't think Nick was attacking Swimmer personally, just the story Swimmer is presenting. As a professional NFL journalist and what is obviously a remaining connection to the Saints and Saints fans, he's just providing his informed view that the story is a fantasy.

Of course a great many of us already knew that.
Nick took a cheapshot. The end.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
The only negative about Nick is he actually gives Bryan "BSPN New Orleans" a pass for his shirtty sources and attitude. The way he debuked the Coach Pete stuff is the same energy he should with Bryan who is 10x worse...atleast Swimmer is nice lol.

But that's it. Nick is a great reporter and a darn good news breaker. The attacks on him because he's debunking what you all want to believe in is comical.

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The only negative about Nick is he actually gives Bryan "BSPN New Orleans" a pass for his shirtty sources and attitude. The way he debuked the Coach Pete stuff is the same energy he should with Bryan who is 10x worse...atleast Swimmer is nice lol.

But that's it. Nick is a great reporter and a darn good news breaker. The attacks on him because he's debunking what you all want to believe in is comical.
You only think hes great because the saints media isn't the best. I like a couple of them a lot but I won't mention names. All this crap has gone on too long.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
“It wasn’t mapped out,” Gutekunst said of trading all the way down to 27. “The ability to get a first-round pick in next year’s draft wasn’t something we were looking to acquire but it was too good to pass up.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
El Caliente Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1