Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Coach Pete is a real person as has been proven through video evidence. And Coach Pete was right about Davenport because of his affiliation with UTSA. I think Pete occasionally hears things on the wind but I doubt that he has any sources in the building. This is not a knock but more or less based on my knowledge of how the team operates. As for Swimmer, I truly think he is a good person and certainly someone who loves the Saints. His enthusiasm for the team comes through in every post. Neither he nor Pete should be attacked personally.

I can personally vouch that Coach Pete is a real person. I checked out his gym and the testimonials from athletes he's trained online. Everything else I know about him is just from what Swimmer posts, but the guy is 100% a real person who trains athletes of all varieties - high school, college, pro, amateur. He just wants to get people healthy and to their peak physical performance and has a holistic approach to doing so.

1579880412026.jpeg

Most important I wish I can have some authentic gumbo, man I miss home. Yeah another thing I dont like how Underhill approach it, I mean he's in his right to do what he want to do by all means. I just feel if he was going call out a post, just log in Saints Report and post like everyone else. Keep it in house you know. I feel like a more positive shout out of saints report would have been better than dismissing a rumor. Just my opinion

He eventually got in the thread himself.

Pete's like..."who the heck is Nick Underhill, and why should I care?"

If nothing else, the tweet highlights the power of Swimmer and Pete. When beat writers are commenting on forum postings...that's pretty impressive.

Hey Sammy! Thanks for the kind words. But I don't get that. I don't get social media. I truly laugh when I read, "The Power of Swim and Pete." I just don't get what power that is or why it would be considered a big deal. This whole Coach Pete thing has been fun, a way to meet other Who Dats and also a way for me to learn a ton about pro ball that I didn't know, which is a lot. There's something here I am missing. Is this what I've heard called the Instagram economy? idk

True or not, I’m glad this forum isn’t like Twitter. Some of the replies :idunno:
Agreed. Honestly, I claim @Swimmer and CP as our own. I do not care if someone claims they are wrong. I’ve been wrong many times and I’m not really in the market to throw shade at people. I enjoy the threads regardless. Although I did almost catch an ulcer when I saw the asking price for Burrow.

Please don't use a name that contains "truck man" in it. Everyone would get flashbacks to the disgraced fake insider with that handle who tucked tail once he was exposed as a fraud and hasn't been back to SR since.
He wasnt the first to have incorrect inside info and he wont be the last.

Coach Pete is a real person as has been proven through video evidence. And Coach Pete was right about Davenport because of his affiliation with UTSA. I think Pete occasionally hears things on the wind but I doubt that he has any sources in the building. This is not a knock but more or less based on my knowledge of how the team operates. As for Swimmer, I truly think he is a good person and certainly someone who loves the Saints. His enthusiasm for the team comes through in every post. Neither he nor Pete should be attacked personally.

I don't think anyone is attacking Swimmer for his lack of Saints enthusiasm. Pretty sure he bleeds black and gold. If there is one thing I can say about him he knows how to start a conversation on this forum whether it be good, bad or in between.

Go with a Joe and the Stripper from a city in Oklahoma. Everyone loves a Joe that hangs with Strippers
I am actually thinking about the retired old stripper from Bourbon St from way back in the days. She always say I was the most handsome person in the world when she worked there.

Sorry if this should go with the mega thread. Just a different perspective from someone we respect and maybe shines a light on group think on a fan forum. Some of the comments made me think we need to get out more often ?. Just can’t wait for this to be over.

Respect????

That tweet does not come someone who should be respected for digging around fan forums then calling out a poster!

smh at being VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and skeezy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom