Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Respect????

That tweet does not come someone who should be respected for digging around fan forums then calling out a poster!

smh at being VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and skeezy.
"The Dude" Is this the 80s? Haha. I expected that from an amateur blogger but not a journalist. I will stop taking Nick seriously if he ever use the word "clap back".

Sorta.......family doctor. Maybe that's it......doctor football.

What about "pizza delivery guy"? Or "coffee shop girl"? Everyone needs food. Never know when they might brush with inside info.

Or "the bank teller"? Insiders have $$$..

?

Most important I wish I can have some authentic gumbo, man I miss home. Yeah another thing I dont like how Underhill approach it, I mean he's in his right to do what he want to do by all means. I just feel if he was going call out a post, just log in Saints Report and post like everyone else. Keep it in house you know. I feel like a more positive shout out of saints report would have been better than dismissing a rumor. Just my opinion
I agree, its not like Swimmer claims to be a legitimate news source, its a message board with people throwing around ideas and banter. We are not nor should we be held to the same standard of sources and whatnot, unless you are claiming to be a legitimate news source.

I agree, its not like Swimmer claims to be a legitimate news source, its a message board with people throwing around ideas and banter. We are not nor should we be held to the same standard of sources and whatnot, unless you are claiming to be a legitimate news source.
And those who consider Swimmer's Coach Pete threads anything more than just the relaying of information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources and gets all bent out of shape over it really need to calm down and understand it's just a message board. One dedicated to discussion of all things Saints. The things Swimmer hears from Coach Pete are Saints related and are worthy of discussion.

Why not? That's the standard I hold would hold anyone to. When presenting information as factual, it should be factual. In this situation, someone is in the wrong. It seems either Pete or his "source".

Why not? That's the standard I hold would hold anyone to. When presenting information as factual, it should be factual. In this situation, someone is in the wrong. It seems either Pete or his "source".
What rumors are ever factual though? That's why they're rumors. Who knows how many people have relayed the information before it even gets to Coach Pete - much less Swimmer - and it could end up being like the telephone game where the original message is a simple 5 word sentence but by the time it gets to the last person, it's three paragraphs that only mention a version of the original 5 word sentence?

What rumors are ever factual though? That's why they're rumors. Who knows how many people have relayed the information before it even gets to Coach Pete - much less Swimmer - and it could end up being like the telephone game where the original message is a simple 5 word sentence but by the time it gets to the last person, it's three paragraphs that only mention a version of the original 5 word sentence?
Anything is possible, but someone is in the wrong. Can't place the blame anywhere. Now if the info keeps turning out to be false, at some point I'm blaming everyone who continues to relay it. But we'll see.

There's quite a bit of subjectivity in the word "actual." Underhill has always been a Saints front office puppet. He was pretty spineless when affiliated with the Saints. He gets a new job and now retrospectively comments on other's opinion. He never provided any inside information of any value at all...so who's to say that he is even in the know about anything? I mean...would Adam Schefter be here to dispute a Saints rumor?
Maybe someone should invite schefter in?... but rapoport seems to have more of an in with saints organization than schefter imo

Seriously did we really believe that there was somebody that had inside information five weeks before the draft?

If so, then our GM should be fired.

Common Sense people.
Nope, but there's a long Burrow thread that people keep posting on. Sometimes a lie (or shall I say story) is more intersting than the truth. Coach Pete and Lawn guy Dave ain't never hurt nobody (except Dave, he drinks too much and gets locked up:loopy:).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom