Underhill digging at Swimmer and CP on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Got back from the gym. Said he respects Underhill, but he is absolutely, 100% wrong. I gotta do some work. As soon as I get a break, I'll post his response.

Just to understand something. So a former reporter, who SP and the Saints try to keep all (reporters) at a distance, to whom nearly all major serious communication is 100% scripted through the team's Corporate Communication office so the only thing the reporters get is only what the teams want them to get, and the reporter takes a position and that is now considered fact?? Seriously? That is no evidence from Underhill. That is solely 100% opinion, not fact.

So it seems to me that the people who swarmed to the Underhill post claiming it is indisputable truth and what coach Pete says was false, especially on a very minor process of the Davenport acquisition, are doing this in pure blindness. Why. It seems to me that a small group of people desperately want to prove Pete wrong.

He wasnt the first to have incorrect inside info and he wont be the last.
That's correct but also remember that some of us actually get inside info and won't post it for that exact reason. Things change and it's just not worth the backlash.

Last edited:
Got back from the gym. Said he respects Underhill, but he is absolutely, 100% wrong. I gotta do some work. As soon as I get a break, I'll post his response.

Just to understand something. So a former reporter, who SP and the Saints try to keep all (reporters) at a distance, to whom nearly all major serious communication is 100% scripted through the team's Corporate Communication office so the only thing the reporters get is only what the teams want them to get, and the reporter takes a position and that is now considered fact?? Seriously? That is no evidence from Underhill. That is solely 100% opinion, not fact.

So it seems to me that the people who swarmed to the Underhill post claiming it is indisputable truth and what coach Pete says was false, especially on a very minor process of the Davenport acquisition, are doing this in pure blindness. Why. It seems to me that a small group of people desperately want to prove Pete wrong.
Yes a coach Pete update!

My gosh the legend of “Coach Pete” continues on yet another thread. I like to see someone ask Sean Payton if he knows who Swimmer and Coach Pete are. Anyway when you step back and look objectively at what is being posted then reality has to eventually set in. Burrow will be the Bengal’s starting QB only because he brings to the Bengals what no mega trade can.....instant media attention and a boat load of season ticket sales that comes along with it to the Bengals. Something that the organization is in dire need of after two consecutive poor seasons. Just look at what Zion has done for the Pelicans. Burrow is that type of player.

My gosh the legend of “Coach Pete” continues on yet another thread. I like to see someone ask Sean Payton if he knows who Swimmer and Coach Pete are. Anyway when you step back and look objectively at what is being posted then reality has to eventually set in. Burrow will be the Bengal’s starting QB only because he brings to the Bengals what no mega trade can.....instant media attention and a boat load of season ticket sales that comes along with it to the Bengals. Something that the organization is in dire need of after two consecutive poor seasons. Just look at what Zion has done for the Pelicans. Burrow is that type of player.

Wouldn’t your mind be blown if coach did reference the two of them at a press conference? ? And I was talking about that in my OP about stepping back and asking the question how much do we invest in things like this. Personally I like Swimmer and his insights and I don’t have a problem believing in Coach Pete. After all, I still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny! I keed, I keed! Not that I want this story to be true, but it would blow my mind if it pans out. Thanks Schwimmer!

This is a bad look for Underhill. All these “reporters” think they’re hot ? and there’s no way any regular person could get real news. I work for “The Athletic” so I know what’s really happening... Give me a break! The Athletic is full of a bunch of morons! So is every other “news” outlet... it’s all different piles of garbage.

This is a bad look for Underhill. All these “reporters” think they’re hot ? and there’s no way any regular person could get real news. I work for “The Athletic” so I know what’s really happening... Give me a break! The Athletic is full of a bunch of morons! So is every other “news” outlet... it’s all different piles of garbage.

Yeah I didn’t get how strong Nick came on against Swimmer.

Hey Latt! Yes you are 100% spot-on. Underhill is going to look very foolish and self-serving when you read the facts from Coach Pete in the other thread. Page 71. Thanks again!

The day has come for swimmer, his personas, his family, and his handlers to start a twitter account, grab a sword, and defend his brand against this vicious attack by the Nick Underhill burner account.

To not respond is to abdicate one's manhood.

TEAM SWIMMER, you must evolve into a lethal social media dragon hydra.

mEFry1.gif

Wouldn't that almost be like injecting yourself with AIDS, just because you have a friend that has it?

If Nick tweeted "The Burrow talks are real" you would be amped.

It's funny how people love to always side with the people who report the things they want.

... It seems to me that a small group of people desperately want to prove Pete wrong.

I think that is just the way of social media nowdays,... blame someone, demand answers, held accountable, social justice, pay for perceived offenses, and the all important "forum cred!" Everyone having a voice and demanding to be heard. Every one person's voice is no more or less important than the next one person's voice. As individuals I feel every person holds too much self value in their opinion, thinking it's more important than the next, and I feel that social media fosters that belief/growth/ideology. That being said, you can't change it, and you can't convince someone with that view to change their view. They just won't do it, not with truth, not with facts, not with video evidence.

So if yous are on the interwebs, yous just gotta deal, or avoid.

Keep ya chin up, it's all good...

Just my 2cents, no more or less valid than the next...

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom