Underhill expecting Stills to be involved against Patriots (Update: Added to active roster.) (1 Viewer)

Interesting that Stills comes in and is active right away over White.
Why? Stills is a 9 year NFL vet that has had productive receiving seasons. Due to injury, White is virtually still a rookie after 4 years. In addition Stills played 2 years in CSP's offensive system. So, it's likely he has a better bead on the offense now.

SFIAH

I think it’s more interesting that White was signed before Stills in the first place.
Nah that was us being dumb. Trying to prove a point , Stills should’ve been signed back in April or May. Once he was still out there his imagine around the whole kneeling and protest is why he was a FA. Stills has never been trash or not productive even in Houston when they lined him up inside as the 3 receiver he was decent . He’s a Deep threat one we’ve been missing since Cooks left

Nah that was us being dumb. Trying to prove a point , Stills should’ve been signed back in April or May. Once he was still out there his imagine around the whole kneeling and protest is why he was a FA. Stills has never been trash or not productive even in Houston when they lined him up inside as the 3 receiver he was decent . He’s a Deep threat one we’ve been missing since Cooks left
Thank you. I agree.

Why? Stills is a 9 year NFL vet that has had productive receiving seasons. Due to injury, White is virtually still a rookie after 4 years. In addition Stills played 2 years in CSP's offensive system. So, it's likely he has a better bead on the offense now.

SFIAH
Maybe you’re right. I hadn’t thought about Still’s familiarity with CSP’s O. But that has been a while. I just thought at least White has been practicing with us for a bit longer, and was likely ahead on the playbook.

We desperately need what Stills can add…hopefully he’s ready enough to make a difference.

This is an underrated move, especially given that TQS is on IR. To me, this is a way to push him knowing that he is in a contract year and needs to stay on the field. If Stills can bring that production we're lacking, you can definitely see him come back next year and be a slot threat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom