Underhill: Falcons wouldn’t allow use of their logo in Saints’ “rebirth” statue (1 Viewer)

you got knocked the fuck out, man - YouTube

"you mind if we use your likeness to commemorate you getting knock the..."

Someone with good artistic skills could just paint a permanent one on there. Could make ESPN news at this boring hour.

Just curious.....for those of you who spend a lot of time on Falcons forums...........are they as fixated on the Saints as a solid portion of the posters here are fixated on their team?

If they aren't.......one would think the roles SHOULD be reversed......i.e. the fanbase of the team that often falls short would be doing the most obsessing.........but that doesn't seem to be what's happening here.

Just curious.....for those of you who spend a lot of time on Falcons forums...........are they as fixated on the Saints as a solid portion of the posters here are fixated on their team?

If they aren't.......one would think the roles SHOULD be reversed......i.e. the fanbase of the team that often falls short would be doing the most obsessing.........but that doesn't seem to be what's happening here.

1. Yes
2. It’s our biggest rival and likely always will be. That’s how it goes.

It’s not obsession. It’s 28-3.

It might be the only thing they really have to keep them warm on cold, trophyless nights....

And we don't want their logo near our stadium anyway.

I don't see what it matters. It says "Atlanta Falcons" right there in the description. My question would be how can they block it's use? It was a factual play in history, not just some meme someone came up with.

Wasn't that pretty common knowledge at the time? I don't understand why this is suddenly breaking news

W
I don't see what it matters. It says "Atlanta Falcons" right there in the description. My question would be how can they block it's use? It was a factual play in history, not just some meme someone came up with.
But Blank owns the Falcons logo and trademark.

Old news. Clearly noted back in the day. No issue with it being rebroadcast but it is old news. Right call by the Falcons. No big deal.

bro ,do you even schadenfreude

this story returns like once a decade. i remembered the last time. i could care less we stomped them and then a couple of years later, we got a ring while they blew the largest lead ever 28-3... mic drop

Falcons didn’t allow it but I fixed it for them a few years back

Attachments

• 3DA67957-3122-4D58-B5C7-608C31A5C254.jpeg
    3DA67957-3122-4D58-B5C7-608C31A5C254.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom