Underhill: Jahri and Kruger listed as starters on unofficial depth chart (2 Viewers)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jahri, Kruger listed as starters on unofficial depth chart <a href="https://t.co/2okqxZg8qM">pic.twitter.com/2okqxZg8qM</a></p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/773677845704945664">September 8, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That looks to be the most accurate DC we've seen. I really hope Edibali gets ample opportunity to shine. I feel like he's due for a breakout

And as far as pronunciation goes, am I the only one that gets aggravated with everyone calling Kelemete "Kelemente"? There's no N! I always said it kinda like "calamity"

Anyone get the feeling that Mike Thomas was sort of held back after the Pats game? Hoping that's the case.

Anyone get the feeling that Mike Thomas was sort of held back after the Pats game? Hoping that's the case.

That thought has crossed my mind... however purely speculative. I guess we will find out Sunday.

U1XhGr8CWqvVC.gif

That looks to be the most accurate DC we've seen. I really hope Edibali gets ample opportunity to shine. I feel like he's due for a breakout

And as far as pronunciation goes, am I the only one that gets aggravated with everyone calling Kelemete "Kelemente"? There's no N! I always said it kinda like "calamity"

It looks like some sort of media guide. Perhaps given out by the team.

Ha, guilty. I always thought it was with an "N". Learn something new every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom