Underhill - Nick Fairley earns $250,000 sack bonus, with more payouts likely on the horizon (1 Viewer)

Wait, extra money for sacking players?! Sounds like.... a bounty! Better not let Goodell get wind of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally see nothing wrong with an money incentive to perform better...but knowing The NFL and Goodell,I'm sure it will be disbanded.

I personally see nothing wrong with an money incentive to perform better...but knowing The NFL and Goodell,I'm sure it will be disbanded.

I seriously doubt that. There are incentives like this in countless contracts around the league.

I think all contracts should be done this way and a lot probably are but what better way to keep players hungry. Paying them upfront on what they 'might do' or 'have done' seems a little counter productive. Just my narrow minded opinion. But Fairley deserves every thing he gets. It's on him and he's wrecking shop.

Imagine if we found a way to draft that kid out of A&M... holy moly!

Ha..you are talking about Garrett.

I'm actually interested in his teammate Daeshon Hall. Rumor has it we were interested in Kevin Dodd had he lasted to our pick. I think back specifically to a DA article and he said I don't care what size you are as long as you can set an edge and stop the run you can play.

Reading between the lines....the DE is expected to be run stopper 1st, passrusher 2nd. It's why Edebali can't crack the starting lineup. With that being said Hall sets a physical edge, is a strong tackler, has size 6'5 260, and plays with more power than his frame suggest.

Would be a good 2nd round pick. As of now he's listed as a 3rd but I expect him to rise and I expect us to be picking in the 20's when its all said and done. So getting him mid/late 2nd as he's an early 3rd prospect would still be a good pickup for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom