Underhill on Payton (2 Viewers)

Zero insight. It is a fact. Underhill is just spewing facts every fan with an ounce of awareness, already knows.
LOL, the only “fact” there was he’ll be almost 60. The rest is what we like to call “speculation”.

Nick does have one time payment subscriptions for a year. Monthly subs also offered too.
The annual sub is cheaper too I believe. This is how he makes extra $$ out of me. I think to myself, I'll only pay monthly in the event I unsubscribe after the draft ... and then I never do. Happy to support the endeavour though, as Saints fans we're fortunate to have him.

Life after Drew is fine...this season was an anomaly, that had nothing to do w/ being Brees-less.
No. It sucks. Brees is a hero for the saints and won’t be replaced.

Saints did good given
The circumstances and I don’t think Brees would’ve done too much better given the supporting cast. But life after a HOF qb sucks

Wait, what?

Ian and Underhill’s reports were very different. As you said, one was way more sensationalist than the other.

We don’t know for certain if Ian’s report is wrong yet, but at this point in time, it is most certainly sensationalist/clickba

“Ian is not a bad reporter…he is just someone who jumps the gun…with a tad more sensationalism.” is also a pretty generous description of him.

That “reporter” has literally been reporting that Payton was leaving since 2015 (multiple reports across multiple years).

Zero insight. It is a fact. Underhill is just spewing facts every fan with an ounce of awareness, already knows.
What fact? That someday CSP will no longer coach the Saints. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom