Underhill: Rankins, Alonso, and Anzalone expected to be healthy for camp (1 Viewer)

How frustrating, our team is finally perfect, and there might not be a season.

Add a 3rd DE and a WR and I honestly think we could be looking at a 20-0 squad .

Personnel wise if potiental is reached and chemistry is continued building .

We have a Defense boasting as of right now
7 First round picks 3 2nd round picks 4 3rd round picks and 2 4th round picks who’ll receive playing time this entire defense has been playing together for 2 years
Except : Jenkins, CJ,Jenkins ,Bruann

2 of those players have experience and have great ball skills . While M. Jenkins is as smart and soild as they get this will be a fun ride

How frustrating, our team is finally perfect, and there might not be a season.

If this does turn into a lost season then my goodness, we'll always wonder what could've been. This is the most talented, balanced team in Saints history. And that's without even factoring in Rankins, Anzalone, and Alonso. If those three guys are healthy along with Davenport then my oh my...

If this does turn into a lost season then my goodness, we'll always wonder what could've been. This is the most talented, balanced team in Saints history. And that's without even factoring in Rankins, Anzalone, and Alonso. If those three guys are healthy along with Davenport then my oh my...
I think this coronavirus has the potential of pulling the plug on what would have been a 2019 LSU Tigers-type season. I think we will be looking back at this time next year still wondering what could have been.
:sad:

That's 3 good players, and they should help a lot... health permitting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom