Underhill/ Rapaport report on Okafor injury (Okafor has just a bone bruise and a sprained ankle) (1 Viewer)

That's great. We don't need these guys dropping already. That has been the norm for the last few years. We are due for some luck injury wise.

Bright side, it lets us look at the DE depth some more
That’s a down to the wire battle

Also, I get why everyone was freaked out about the whole team being quiet for minutes while Okafor was down, but now in hindsight I think it’s a sign of how dialed in the team is to a successful season
They want it bad

That's great to hear..

But that's it for him. See you in the regular season, Alex. Ur being bubble wrapped now.

Last edited:
That is without a doubt the best case scenario. I guess the only question now is what are the chances he's ready come Week 1? If not I'm confident in our depth.

Underhill reported the same? I can’t get excited over what Rap reports. But if Underhill says it, I believe it 100%. Major bullet dodged if so.

Great news - but the thread title makes you wait for it.

It’s like when the local news teases stories: “Which school bus blew up? We’ll tell you tonight at 10!”

Last edited:
I'd literally given up hope already.

This is when it's awesome to be wrong. Don't rush him back at all. Want him good and rested and healed up for when the bullets aren't vanilla..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom