Underhill shared how Winston can meet all his incentives (1 Viewer)

I hope Jameis crushes it in 2021.

After "sitting" for a year, I'm anxious to see the improvements in his game. Especially in this style of offense.

It amazes me that some of you all think Payton will put up with a QB throwing a lot of interceptions. Talk about losing incentives. Throw a bunch of stupid interceptions and all he'll get is his base and a ticket out of town.
Or fumbles, one of the negative of Taysom.

I do think it is easier to correct the fumbling than the interceptions though.

I do think there will be an interesting competition, now with 3 players going for the starter position.

I really wish that one will make the decision easy to make. At any team, multiple quarterbacks means no quarterback. Someone has to be the man.

Or fumbles, one of the negative of Taysom.

I do think it is easier to correct the fumbling than the interceptions though.

I do think there will be an interesting competition, now with 3 players going for the starter position.

I really wish that one will make the decision easy to make. At any team, multiple quarterbacks means no quarterback. Someone has to be the man.
With the fumbles, there is a difference between a player making a play out of nothing and that effort causing a fumble as opposed to throwing a pick 6 straight to the defender. Fumbles can be fixed easier than consistent bad decisions. Winston's swing could be from starter (with a short leash) to #3...any of those would not surprise me. It all comes down to who CSP TRUSTS and he will need to win that starting job "hands down" to be #1. He will have shown what we have in Winston by week 5, if he DOES start and decisions will be made then on if he keeps that #1 job. It will be a very interesting time leading up to the first game!!

Half of his INTS were not tipped balls and or dropped by defenders. He had ONE legit dropped pass that was accurate and he lost it behind his back. There were some that were tipped by the D, to another defender. Look at how many were bad throws to a completely covered WR. You really have to watch this video and that will show the truth behind those INTs. He also threw 13 passes that were tipped or dropped by the defense. He has almost a 7% adjusted INT rate per pass.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2020/adjusted-interceptions-2019

All I noticed was Marcus Peters taking a hospital shot from a Bucs O-lineman at the 00:52 mark. Oh lawd!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom