Underhill: Teams that play a team a 3rd time after going 2-0 against them win 75% of the time (since 2000) (1 Viewer)

When they say “it’s hard to beat a time three times” they’re just being lazy.

If we lose, it won’t be because of that. It will be because we didn’t pressure Brady and they pressured Brees. Bottom line

we’ve owned them in the trenches both games. If that continues, we win. Just not sure it will. Bucs did a good job protecting Brady against WFT and I think they’ll have a similar game plan against us. Lots of heavy sets, running it a lot, PA passes.

I just rewatched the highlights from the game in week 9. 38-3 and it wasn’t even that close. Cook also fumbled on the one yard line and dropped a pass on the ten for a first down. We could have at least 18 more points. Don’t forget that was in Tampa and with Devin White. I like our chances.

And we already did it once ourselves vs Carolina.

I remember Carolina had a wide open game winner in that game, but Cam Newton couldn't see it.

It'll probably be a close game to say the least.

I can totally see Gardner Johnson getting in their offensive huddle before the snap and somebody man-handling him to get him out of there and getting themselves ejected. :ROFLMAO:

When they say “it’s hard to beat a time three times” they’re just being lazy.

I heard the number was like 62.5% from a total of 32 times in the history of the NFL it has occurred. 20-12 is the record. Not sure how many were in the timeframe of 2000-2020.

And Tom Brady had never been swept by a division opponent.... For the eleventy millionth time.... nothing that has happened in the past - has any impact on future events.... odds are good brain fodder... but everything is a different and unique situation... We will need more than history to win this game. Just saying.

If we lose, it won’t be because of that. It will be because we didn’t pressure Brady and they pressured Brees. Bottom line

we’ve owned them in the trenches both games. If that continues, we win. Just not sure it will. Bucs did a good job protecting Brady against WFT and I think they’ll have a similar game plan against us. Lots of heavy sets, running it a lot, PA passes.
The W.T.F. secondary is atrocious. Look at that division they play in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom