Underhill tweet: David Onyemata arrested for possession of marijuana (2/7/2019) (1 Viewer)

Why is he in Jeff Parish? Leave that place at once man.

Any politician not committed to legalizing marijuana can't forget my vote. This is just beyond stupid at this point.
because it's right next to the training facility

Please stop bickering over race or I'll have to go through deleting posts and giving infractions.

sound like a fan sent him something. Hope he beats this

Marijuana is not a victimless crime. Maybe the end user is doing something simple and not hurting anyone, but when you look at the path of where the marijuana comes from and the lives it wrecks to the end user then you see the victims. Cartels control so much and they are violent. Children are used as drug mules, murdered for not doing it etc. They say in the 80's if you did cocaine it most likely came from Pablo Escobar and you can see how many lives he ruined. Look at El Chapo and you see the same thing.

Eating meat isn't victimless either. But I'd bet u spend plenty of $ on beef

Criminalizing marijuana created the cartel element u speak of. Very similar to what prohibition did. But alcohol is a proven killer. Weed may make u content with being a slacker but it's not a proven killer. Criminalization of weed has actually created the criminal aspect. Just another butt backwards product of the failed war on drugs

Shipping curries, such as FedEx and UPS, routinely have law enforcement show up with dogs to sniff packages for narcotics. If the dog hits on a package, that's likely all that is needed for a judge to issue a probable cause search warrant on the domicile to which the package was addressed. So people who are trying to blame someone that lived around him might wanna throttle back a little. The tip could have very well come from a police dog.

Last edited:
As my grandmother would say, "He's on that dope". LOL ! On a serious note, with a small amount and being his first offense, he may just get a fine and go to a class, then be required to do other than random testing.

I guess I over simplify things. If it's illegal I don't do it. My cousin went to prison for weed. She was busted 3 times and kept blaming someone else. My simple question was did you know it was illegal? Did you know you were going to jail if you got busted a 3rd time?

You want to use this story to show others the dangers of marijuana? Take that confiscated sample to a testing lab, and show everyone what exactly is in that bag of weed he likely got shipped in from Cali. Pathogens? Chemicals? I'll put a hundred grand on the presence of more than 1

You want to use this story to show others the dangers of marijuana? Take that confiscated sample to a testing lab, and show everyone what exactly is in that bag of weed he likely got shipped in from Cali. Pathogens? Chemicals? I'll put a hundred grand on the presence of more than 1

If it came from a legal source no way. The laws surrounding California’s weed industry mandate testing for chemicals, fungi and the like. It’s what has made the legalization here go so slow is the testing portion to meet state requirements. Many cancer and aids patients smoke weed, and impurities like fungi or bacteria can easily become a health crisis. Sorry, but legal California weed is pretty clean.

Also, in response tot he cartel stuff. With all the states out here legalizing, most of the cartels have gotten out of the business because there is not enough money for the risk. The bottom has fallen out of the cheap weed. My buddy grows for a guy in Colorado. He was inquiring what he should grow this year. His guy took him to his storage shed and showed him how much he couldn’t move because the market is so saturated right now he was about to start burning in his fireplace to get rid of all of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom