Underhill tweet: David Onyemata arrested for possession of marijuana (2/7/2019) (2 Viewers)

They seized a bong in New York (probably coming from Canada). Seriously? This is about a bong?

Or he had a package seized, coming from Buffalo, that raised suspicion on the gentleman.

To be fair, you also have a lot of big government types that have a lot invested in staffing up law enforcement agencies to bust people with marijuana. The government makes a ton of money from asset siezures related to drug busts

That and investment in big pharmaceutical companies. Freaking sad man...

Legal by a gov’t., just like alcohol, does not equate to being legal, within a company. That said, he broke the league rules. And he broke local and state laws. So he’ll face the consequences. DUMMY!

While we all have varied opinions on whether or not pot should be legal, that is a different story.

Legal by a gov’t., just like alcohol, does not equate to being legal, within a company. That said, he broke the league rules. And he broke local and state laws. So he’ll face the consequences. DUMMY!

While we all have varied opinions on whether or not pot should be legal, that is a different story.
Agree. Legalization is another debate. He broke the law, team and NFL rules. Whether he is discipline or not, that is on them. Personally I don't believe it is that serious, INITIALLY, but will see. But need to separate this debate about what the state should or shouldn't do.

Okay. Like I said before, dumb. But not JPSO being dumb ... it's on Onyemata. Dude. That's not just dumb, that's galactically stupid. He deserves the suspension he'll get.

ETA: Well, wait. I forget the background he's dealing with. Still dumb but I'll give him a small pass and bet this teach's him a HUGE lesson.

Last edited:

I've read that +80% of NFL players smoke pot during the offseason for pain management. Something about them being fed pain-killers to get through the season. And if they took those pain-killers year round, they would destroy their liver/kidneys and other vital organs.

I don't really care about the politics of the pot movement. But as far as people who need it? Or people who it's a better/safer alternative for what they're going through? Man, I wouldn't call them dummies. Matter of fact... Though I don't do drugs... I've pitched in recently with a few other friends to help provide another friend who was diagnosed with stage 4 colo-rectal cancer with "something that helps him".

I don't judge. Now me personally? My kids? I preach and practice not doing it. I couldn't keep my job if I did, and it would greatly reduce their career oportunities by doing it. But somebody who needs it? Or somebody who it would benefit health-wise verses a more "legal" alternative? No... I refuse to judge.

CBD oil is still in its infancy. Is that on the NFL banned list yet?

because you have a bunch of religious holier than thou folks who consider it the "Debils lettuce" and that its a gateway drug.

I cant wait til im 65 and those codgers are long gone.
I am not religious but don't tell me it can't be a gateway drug. I know a lot of people that use it responsibly but I also know quite a few people that marijuana ruined their life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom